Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Is the Golden Banana Hotel & Sauna closed??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Is the Golden Banana Hotel & Sauna closed??

Paulo15 you are clearly not uptodate. Part of the property was split off and rebranded as Rambutan. Rambutanis a lovely hotel and gay owned and gay friendly but lots of families and kids stay there. The remaining Golden Banana was divided into two parts last with one section being entirely gay for men only and with a sauna. I have not visited. Website is www.golden-banana-for-men.com

Liked

Hi, thanks for the update. You are correct I am not up to date as I stay at Rambutan and was last there in 2017 when I thought the GB was just operating as normal, ie very mixed, younger travellers guest house. I see it rebranded as a Men only gay hotel in September 17, so absolutely no experience with it other than saying the location is good.
    Cheers

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    Paulo15 you are clearly not uptodate. Part of the property was split off and rebranded as Rambutan. Rambutanis a lovely hotel and gay owned and gay friendly but lots of families and kids stay there. The remaining Golden Banana was divided into two parts last with one section being entirely gay for men only and with a sauna. I have not visited. Website is www.golden-banana-for-men.com
    Website-link is out of order now.
    In TH most of those low-key places now use fb for ads too, but as I dont have it nor would want it, others may try to find out.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    website comes up as "account suspended"