Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Looking for friends in Pattaya/Jomtien.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Looking for friends in Pattaya/Jomtien.

I'm pretty confused by arsenal's comment too... Ok, let me get this straight.

So in the world of arsenal, dropping a message on a forum looking for friends just to hang out with, maybe go for dinner and drinks with, movie theater, hang out at each other's places sometimes, or whatever -- that's just wierd, and makes you a social midget and a weirdo.

However, travelling half way across the world and immediately hopping on the internet to find hookers willing to suck your dick is completely normal and socially acceptable.?

Ok, got it. Will have to make a note of this rule, as not sure if I will remember it.

heh...

Liked

Re: Looking for friends in Pattaya/Jomtien.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm pretty confused by arsenal's comment too... Ok, let me get this straight.

So in the world of arsenal, dropping a message on a forum looking for friends just to hang out with, maybe go for dinner and drinks with, movie theater, hang out at each other's places sometimes, or whatever -- that's just wierd, and makes you a social midget and a weirdo.

However, travelling half way across the world and immediately hopping on the internet to find hookers willing to suck your dick is completely normal and socially acceptable.?

Ok, got it. Will have to make a note of this rule, as not sure if I will remember it.

heh...
    Well, again I took it very differently. I considered asking that a thread be set up a post were we could note the times of our plans to be in Pattaya or Bangkok - just for those who might want to. But, I never suggested it because I reflected on personal security, trolls in this space and general concerns over internet safety. What Arsenal, i don't mean to speak for him - I think was suggesting is when you're in a bar, turn to the person next to you and say "hello" You can evaluate the person and your commonalities in general conversation. Why this is strange to some is, frankly, beyond me. It hardly seems a radical solution.
    By the way, you conflated two things. Aresenal never mentioned a dating app - he simply suggested personal interaction.