FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Yes, skills are far more important (for me at least) as looks-plus that > half the time you lie on front anyway and cannot see him while he does very lusty moves. If there is perhaps also some interesting conversation then even better, but not required perse. But for me I detest these palces that MAY be offer more-it is either/or: dont mind lady for the feet only after a long walking day, but if I lay out those princely sums in those labelled shops I do expect also the full service.from the house and possibly the best and hardest and longest. Some can also (my longest lasting dear friend) improve in time and learn even more very sensual tricks.
    Latin: untill some age Thai+ASEAN looks young but then they suddenly age quite fast. Well, most of them.
    Your lust for young twinkies implies that his skills in the nouat thae (real msg) cannot be that high anyway-too young for that. But highly doubt you even would want that. When are you finally now also coming here and not just dreaming so we can enjoy some more of your saucy reports about s-excapades? Does it all remain greek to you?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    ...half the time you lie on front anyway and cannot see him while he does very lusty moves.
    Some short-time hotels have mirrors on the walls or even ceiling. In a hotel room, by chance mirror on wardrobe faced bed. Why don't massage shops have mirrors on the wall so you can see your masseur while lying on front?

I now made it a habit asking boys I bring to my room for back massage, and results vary widely. From refusal, poor massage (even after I show them how I like it, no improvement) to good. About one out of three can give a good back massage.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I now made it a habit asking boys I bring to my room for back massage, and results vary widely. From refusal, poor massage (even after I show them how I like it, no improvement) to good. About one out of three can give a good back massage.
    Unless I'm misinterpreting your post, sometimes you are looking for a good, professional, legitimate massage rather than happy ending massages all the time. It has been my experience that the best legitimate massages are given by the blind masseurs. They are highly trained and skilled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Some short-time hotels have mirrors on the walls or even ceiling. In a hotel room, by chance mirror on wardrobe faced bed. Why don't massage shops have mirrors on the wall so you can see your masseur while lying on front?
    Some-admittedly not that many-such msg shops also offer that. Or perhaps in the more costly VIP-rooms. Remember now from long ago such a room-mattress on floor-which had a large loose mirror one could set upright or on the side. But perhaps nowadays all the smartfones have overtaken that- I am very weary for them. Yes, in short-time HTLrooms it will be much more widespread.
    Aber weil du ja die meiste schon in deine Zimmer empfängt-kannste da nicht ´ne Spiegel setzen? Mach dir eine Komfort+luxus-Verwöhn-Zimmer.
    (war im Ibis Ngam Duplee , 6er Stock vor einige tage und sah dann dieses Retro-Indian Restrt und Bai Bon mit schöner Dachterrasse hoch-also du wohnst dort etwa?

Liked

Yes, skills are far more important (for me at least) as looks-plus that > half the time you lie on front anyway and cannot see him while he does very lusty moves. If there is perhaps also some interesting conversation then even better, but not required perse. But for me I detest these palces that MAY be offer more-it is either/or: dont mind lady for the feet only after a long walking day, but if I lay out those princely sums in those labelled shops I do expect also the full service.from the house and possibly the best and hardest and longest. Some can also (my longest lasting dear friend) improve in time and learn even more very sensual tricks.
    Latin: untill some age Thai+ASEAN looks young but then they suddenly age quite fast. Well, most of them.
    Your lust for young twinkies implies that his skills in the nouat thae (real msg) cannot be that high anyway-too young for that. But highly doubt you even would want that. When are you finally now also coming here and not just dreaming so we can enjoy some more of your saucy reports about s-excapades? Does it all remain greek to you?
    I've been away from Pattaya since mid December last year and I'll be back this weekend. Is Royal Castle still the best full service massage in Pattaya? Has anybody been there in the last few weeks, if so are there any hot guys to look out for given they do come and go on a regular basis. I need to give the ferret a run.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    I've been away from Pattaya since mid December last year and I'll be back this weekend. Is Royal Castle still the best full service massage in Pattaya? Has anybody been there in the last few weeks, if so are there any hot guys to look out for given they do come and go on a regular basis. I need to give the ferret a run.
    Sorry-I was away some 22 yrs if not more and arrived to check it out in Jomtien yesterday. THIs place is Royal HOUSE only and not a castle and is somewhere along Tuk.com-that very old former dept. store along south rd. Boys come and go and I searched for 2 who were warmly reviewed and suggested in I think the other forum from last dec. by a visitor one was completely unknown to all staff (but then I do not think all staff there was/is new since then, or it may have been an error in linking to other place). Frankly: one can never assume that all guys in a certain shop will always perform to same stdd. and what is ´best´ also differs per person. Its most likely not you one and only intimate meet with a guy so just give it a try. And a 2nd one if satisfied or move elsewhere if not.
    My own impression till now is that other as BKK one is far better off with taking the guy to your own room if a MIN stdd in comfort is wanted.

Liked

Sorry-I was away some 22 yrs if not more and arrived to check it out in Jomtien yesterday. THIs place is Royal HOUSE only and not a castle and is somewhere along Tuk.com-that very old former dept. store along south rd. Boys come and go and I searched for 2 who were warmly reviewed and suggested in I think the other forum from last dec. by a visitor one was completely unknown to all staff (but then I do not think all staff there was/is new since then, or it may have been an error in linking to other place). Frankly: one can never assume that all guys in a certain shop will always perform to same stdd. and what is ´best´ also differs per person. Its most likely not you one and only intimate meet with a guy so just give it a try. And a 2nd one if satisfied or move elsewhere if not.
    My own impression till now is that other as BKK one is far better off with taking the guy to your own room if a MIN stdd in comfort is wanted.
    Sorry Pong, I did mean Royal House. I hope it's still open as I don't use Somjit because I like full on action. There's Scandic in Boys Town but I find that place so dark and quite scary. Also Scandic demand an up front payment which I'd never agree to. Thanks.

Liked

If Royal House massage has closed down for good what are my remaining options in that area. Before Covid there was quite a few to chose from in South Pattaya. Maybe I'll have to make Jomtien my massage area now.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    If Royal House massage has closed down for good what are my remaining options in that area. Before Covid there was quite a few to chose from in South Pattaya. Maybe I'll have to make Jomtien my massage area now.
    Sorry (the english say my home is my castle, but as one may be looking for signs).
    As above I am not a Pty expert at all, having been not here since >20 yrs, but yesterday I walked around central, to check out and saw beside tuk.com Somjit, then Relax@me, then Helios (noone sitting outside). I missed this Royal HOuse and with much searching found it should be in Day-NIght soi #20/213, may check again today-or not. And then saw the sad remains of what once, long ago, was Sunee, for whcih I have good memories.
    In soy Boyztown is Paradise, with late afternoon just 1 rather effeminate guy-not my choice. Its also 100 bt more expensive as all others.
    Some said Paradise is related to the 2 in BKK (along Silom, soi 2 and 6) and also is in Jomtien-but that shop is closed and looks abandoned. I did not ask the guys opposite (Sunee bar?) if this is definite or whatever.
    Saw another rather specific recomm for Jomtien Health along main rd just north of Supertown-it has mixed staff and many diplomaś that should attest its qualified staff. I would rather see (and I guess perhaps even latin too) plak-an or diploma on what extra is available. The smiles etc of the ladies staff when one chooses a male masseur (moh nouat) are for me already a deterrent to go in then.

Liked

I checked out Royal Castle massage today and it was open. It was 1 pm and only 2 boys were offered. I took the larger boy by the name of DAN from Cambodia. I've used him before so I'd give him an 8 out of 10.