Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Travel and accommodation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Travel and accommodation

I guess I should add Turkish Airlines to my blacklist too based on poor service report above... I passed through Hamad International Airport in Doha on my way home last week. They call it Qatars 5 star Airport... but for me it was a complete kip... Yes, an upgrade on their previous U-Tapao like old airport... but it really fades in comparison to most major airports.

The addition of Harrods and a few other UK high street brands does not make it 5*

Incidentally don't go there looking to buy duty free alcohol either... I can get cheaper in my local off license in Dublin

In addition I will also never be flying Qatar airlines again either... The service was awful, boarding chaotic, plane quality inconsistent and food brutal.
    I do not consider a Thimble full of wine to be a "drink"
    I think if you want to get a few medicinal drinks to help you sleep... then you can't beat Emirates with their free flowing wine service
    Last edited by colmx; January 24th, 2018 at 05:35.
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

2. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 24th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Travel and accommodation

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    I think if you want to get a few medicinal drinks to help you sleep... then you can't beat Emirates with their free flowing wine service
    Sorry to be slightly off topic. Flew with Emirated in business class (A380) on a business trip from London to Dubai last year. The business seat was so narrow (while the stowage area beside the seat was so big). Did not like that design and not sure how the big Europeans could fit in. I did not bother with alcohol drinks; way too sleepy.