Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How dire is the situation on the ground in Pattaya among Thai boys/men?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How dire is the situation on the ground in Pattaya among Thai boys/men?

I'm always amazed that MB seem to be short on cash...most seem to have absolutely no savings, even an average MB could be earning say 1000bht/day and could squeeze a lifetime into 15 years of whoring if he started at 18 and due to good asian genetics stayed slim and fit and youngish looking, Ive seen 35 year olds that I thought were at least 10 years younger...are they all so stupid that its easy come easy go...

2. User who gave Like to post:

BOY69 (May 26th, 2020)

Liked

Re: How dire is the situation on the ground in Pattaya among Thai boys/men?

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I'm always amazed that MB seem to be short on cash...most seem to have absolutely no savings, even an average MB could be earning say 1000bht/day and could squeeze a lifetime into 15 years of whoring if he started at 18 and due to good asian genetics stayed slim and fit and youngish looking, Ive seen 35 year olds that I thought were at least 10 years younger...are they all so stupid that its easy come easy go...
    Excatly this is the main problem most of MB don't save money at all some of them help their family and spent all their remain earnings on alcohol, drugs,bets,girls and other stupid things .I once sent substantial amount of money to a boy who returned to his mum I hoped he stelled there and find proper job and won't return to sell his body in Phuket where I met him but instead he didn't have any intention to work at all his intention was to do nothing build a small house in the property of his family and hope I will send him money every month to fund this 'enchanted adventure' , I learnt my lesson and never ever sent money again to any boy. I received desperate messeges from desperate boys due the Convi virus but decided to ignore them because I know if I send money once endless requests will follow for more. If this boys saved money for gloomy days as I do their situation wasn't so desperate this days so why do I have to help them ?