Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: bareback or not...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

I think Asians love fucking condomless and getting bred.

- Japanese: no a single Japanese has ever asked to wear a condom. They love getting bred and they experience jizzjoy very often. Usually Japanese will come hands-free just by the feeling of my cock pumping my DNA in them.
    - Taiwanese: very similar to Japanese. Only one Taiwanese have consistently asked to wear a condom. Many also experience jizzjoy. Many asks if I'm negative after cumming in them. They will pretend they only did it with you because you are especial.
    - Hongkongers: No one ever asked for condom. Some will ask if I'm negative after the fact.
    - Chinese: I'd say ~20 will refuse to get fucked without a condom. Most love getting bred but they would pretend they only do it with you because you are especial.
    - Cambodians: they will ask for condoms at the beginning but I always ended up breeding them.
    - Vietnamese: Similar to cambodians, ask for condoms but they always ended up well-bred.
    - Burmese: same as cambodians.
    - Laos: No one asks for condoms, they love getting bred.
    - Indonesians: love getting bred. Some might mention condoms at the beginning, but always got bred.
    - Malays: I'd say ~20% will refuse to get fucked without a condom.
    - Singaporeans: I'd say 30-40% ask for a condom to get fucked.
    - Thai: I'd say 30-40% ask for a condom to get fucked. Some asked to see my PrEp before going raw.
    - Filipinos: I think they are the most consistent for asking for condoms. Usually, the ones who go raw are because they are on PrEp.

2. User who gave Like to post:

maump (May 4th, 2024)