Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Work VISA for Laos citizen

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Work VISA for Laos citizen

ok...so if he has demonstrated limited loyalty and love (like!!) for you after 6 years then write him ff. Cut off all contact. And BTW...no matter how u dress it up ....but if u were having sex and U were paying the bills then he's a MB...simply means u rented his arse loing time...as in really long time...a kept boy...
    And yes I do treat my MBs like disposable sex toys...but it works for me...has worked for the last 15+ years... not only on Thailand but across many countries...rent it..use it...pay it....push it out the door...easy to follow formula...dont get all attached...its something to fuck..not a friend...or intellectual equal..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ok...so if he has demonstrated limited loyalty and love (like!!) for you after 6 years then write him ff. Cut off all contact. And BTW...no matter how u dress it up ....but if u were having sex and U were paying the bills then he's a MB...simply means u rented his arse loing time...as in really long time...a kept boy...
    And yes I do treat my MBs like disposable sex toys...but it works for me...has worked for the last 15+ years... not only on Thailand but across many countries...rent it..use it...pay it....push it out the door...easy to follow formula...dont get all attached...its something to fuck..not a friend...or intellectual equal..
    Hmm no, I was not paying the bills. He had a job that paid his bills. I merely gave him a few thousand baht here and a few thousand baht there, if in a certain month he came up short.

In any case, he does not want to talk to me anymore because he hates me. BUT, after 12 weeks of staying put, me talking to him a few days, suddenly today he not only is actively searching for a job on facebook, he called a few of his friends with the same requests as well today, he now wants to get the hell out of the village and into Vientiane or BKK for a job.

It is certainly good, he finally got off his ass, and decided to do something about his situation. That makes me very happy, I have the feeling those messages the last few days have not been for nothing

Yes, I know I should cut all contact, and as he says, "I want to forget you". But... that's not how the human mind works, you never forget. You just kid yourself you forget

Banned
    Liked

And BTW...no matter how u dress it up ....but if u were having sex and U were paying the bills then he's a MB...simply means u rented his arse loing time...as in really long time...a kept boy...
    So harsh, latin - justaguy needs his illusions about his catamite, it's what feeds his sense of superiority to whoremongers like you and me

Liked

So to sum up recent comments from the Rabbi

If you have LT BF and you have sex with him then he's a whore
    If you have LT BF and you don't have sex with him then he's not really a LT BF at all and you're just deluding yourselves.

If, on the other hand you treat the boys disgracefully, force the price down, ride them like a pony, tell them their arse is "loose like an old woman", not forgetting the latest one "use his face as a spittoon", and then wrap it all up by throwing the money on the floor - then you're an OK dude just like the Rabbi.

Now, has everybody got that?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No scatboy...its about the cash...if u have a LT BF (LOL...dream on scatty) and u pay him then he's a MB..or if u like kept boy...either way he's getting paid for his dervices...u can dress it up and call it whatever u like...but if u r forking over cash so that he hangs around to service u sexually then he's a whore...understand??? Geez...and u want to break away from England??...the only thing keeping u anchored in the developed world.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...oh forgot to add...not that theres anything wrong with being a MB/kept boy....just dont like the pretense...after all as a frequent user of MBs I freely admit that they provide a valuable service...I just dont flounce around the village square arm in arm with one introducing him as my equal.

Liked

The Rabbi wrote.
    "...oh forgot to add...not that theres anything wrong with being a MB/kept boy....just dont like the pretense...after all as a frequent user of MBs I freely admit that they provide a valuable service...I just dont flounce around the village square arm in arm with one introducing him as my equal."

As if even the most drug ridden and desperate MB would be seen dead out in public with you.

Liked

...if u have a LT BF (LOL...dream on scatty) .....
    Hmmmm I don't know why I'm urged to "Dream on" - having had LT BF for just entering our 8th year now.

Something, I suspect you'd never achieve (or even wish to achieve - as you seem incapable of any emotional attachment to another human being.

In another time you'd have made an excellent Kapo .

Liked

Latin wrote :

not a friend...or intellectual equal..
    The first part is definitely correct, but I have serious doubts about the second.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    ... as you seem incapable of any emotional attachment to another human being.
    Quite wrong. Clearly you don't pay any attention to what Latin tells us about himself. He has a regular long-term partner, but enjoys being a slut (like Elton John and David Furniture, but don't mention the Celebrity Threesome). Had you written "monogamous attachment to another human being" that would have been perfectly accurate