Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

Liked: 1

Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

Any information when they will reopen their sauna and the hotel?
    Their website "https://sansukthailand.com/"
    still says temporarily closed.

Liked: 1

Re: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

Nobody knows something about famous Sansuk Sauna Pattaya?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Contact Information

Any queries please email us at

Liked

The Sansuck was part of the gay Pattaya infrastructure, a lot of which is still either closed or open but subject to difficult trading conditions. I used to be a regular there and stayed in the guest house a couple of times in and around year 2010, but it had dropped in popularity somewhat during 2017 to 2020. It will probably reopen if and when gay tourism really recovers.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..................reopen if and when gay tourism really recovers...........oh why so negative....ofcourse the gays will come flocking back....look at europe...massive multi-day sex filled events in berlin and canary islands....ok...the monkey pox was unfortunate...but there u go...scientific irrefuteable proof that gays just wanna party

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 26th, 2022), Dodger (May 26th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    oh why so negative....ofcourse the gays will come flocking back
    on the monkey pox thread you said you were not even leaving your room, let alone "flocking back", till the pox is over - are you not gay?
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...that was on a different post...im feeling better now...thanks for caring

9. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (July 26th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The sauna was quite popular when younger Russian guys (20-40 y.o) were in Pattaya in large numbers before currency problems.
    The Russians had little interest in the young Asian guys and were very into other young Russians. Over the hill farangs were invisible!

11. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (July 26th, 2022)

Liked

Yes the peak of the Russian invasion was about 5 years ago when it seemed that they composed perhaps 25% of visitors to Pattaya and the Sansuck attracted quite a few, although as catawampuscat says they only stayed within their own groups, not like aged gay farangs like me who lusted after any young Asians boys who were there.
    I remember a conversation in my hotel I had with a str guy who had tried a few times to engage attractive (for him) Russian girls - he never had any success. There were also many family groups enjoying an exotic holiday. They must miss that opportunity now.
    I’m in Pattaya in 3 weeks and will visit the Sansuck which I’m sure will be closed, to reminisce about times gone by.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daveuk View Post
    They must miss that opportunity now.
    Вecause of virus all direct flights btw Russia and Thailand were canceled in 2020. In coming August there will be meeting APEC for to plan flight schedule on upcoming high season - it will launch flights again: Thai, Garuda, Singapore already started talks with Russian Aeroflot, S7 and few more Russian companies about high season. In January 2022 Russians were biggest group - 17,7% of all inbound tourists to Thailand. And Russian ruble became almost 20% stronger since January.

Now is high season for Turkey - there was 290 flights per week from Russia to Turkey in May, schedule for June has 540 flights weekly, July-August over 750 flights per week.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com