Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 85 of 282 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Posts unrelated to the topic have been moved to the Sawatdee Gay World forum and given the new title, Where to find guys like Ivan Kuliak?

To contribute to the new topic, please click on the following link:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ke-Ivan-Kuliak
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

2. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (March 9th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    I wouldn't expect a population being "liberated" to run away. Surely they would seek safety in the arms and territory of their "liberators". The UNHCR figures tell a different story.

Poland 1,204,403
    Other European countries 210,239
    Hungary 191,348
    Slovakia 140,745
    Russian Federation 99,300
    Republic of Moldova 82,762
    Romania 82,062
    Belarus 453

https://data2.unhcr.org/en/situation...nhcrrestricted
    Yeah. At past there were around 1.5 mln from East, now around 1.5 mln from West
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm assuming there's loads of Russians earning money online, same as all over the world. You're telling me they don't do business with folks all over the world, and stick to Russian only, or something? Me asking some client in say South Africa to send money via some Canada only payment gateway just isn't going to work. They're not going to do that, and will just go elsewhere for whatever the fuck it is I'm offering.

The same must be true for loads of Russians right now. You're telling me Russian businesses don't accept VISA, Mastercard and PayPal and offer their products / services to international customers? The offer to only Russians, and fuck the rest of the world? I doubt it.

I probably shouldn't even ask, but another example, hosting? AWS, Digital Ocean, Google, Azure, et al? You know, the industry leaders with cutting edge data centers all over the world, and best in the industry? You can't even pay for those now, but I'm assuming you'll reply with some shitty cloud hosting provider in Russia or China you guys all use that nobody else in the world has heard of.
    I'm saying what only about 5% of Russians speak foreign language.
    So, wake up from your dream, please. PP has here turnover about 100 times less than YandexMoney.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Nickel on LME is over $100000 per ton now. Do you know industry what can exists without nickel?

Only "NorNickel" company controls 14% of world nickel production, 41% of palladium production, 10% of platinum production. It is biggest but not only nickel company here.

Attachment 12384

Attachment 12385
    The London Metal Exchange halted trading in its nickel market after an unprecedented price spike left brokers struggling to pay margin calls against deeply unprofitable short positions.

No Platformed
    Liked

Moscow is threatening to cut off gas to Europe and warning oil prices could surge to $US300 barrel if western nations ban exports of Russian oil, as Ukrainian and Russian foreign ministers prepare to hold talks amid Ukraine’s accusations of “medieval” style siege tactics against major cities.

While a third round of peace talks broke up without bringing an end to Russia’s attacks, Ukraine said Russia had made minor commitments to establishing so-called humanitarian corridors to allow citizens to flee cities after earlier attempts had failed.

Russia announced a fresh ceasefire taking effect at 10am Moscow time (6pm AEDT) on Tuesday for Kyiv, Mariupol, Sumy and Chernigov, dropping demands that citizens flee towards Russia or its ally Belarus.

As the United Nations said 1.7 million refugees had now fled the deepening humanitarian crisis, a bipartisan group of senior US lawmakers outlined they would legislate to ban Russian energy imports. America imports about 700,000 barrels a day of Russian oil and fuel products.

The White House is also talking to the European Union about boycotting Russian energy supplies, although the continent is split on moving that far given its reliance on Russian gas.

Russia’s Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak threatened to use those energy supplies in retaliation against sanctions crippling the Russian economy.

It’s Cold War 2 - make no mistake

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    It’s Cold War 2 - make no mistake

Difference being back in the actual cold war Russia owned half of Europe, making it a formidable force against the West.

Nowadays, that's simply not the case and Russia is simply bitch slapping itself back into 1980 for no reason.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (March 9th, 2022), Khor tose (March 9th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Difference being back in the actual cold war Russia owned half of Europe, making it a formidable force against the West.

Nowadays, that's simply not the case and Russia is simply bitch slapping itself back into 1980 for no reason.
    What a quaint view of history and international relations you have

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    What a quaint view of history and international relations you have
    Tell me where I'm wrong.

Liked

And here I thought the cluster fuck that was the US invasion of Iraq was as bad as it could get.

And now I watch the Russia invasion of Ukraine. One for the history books....

No Platformed
    Liked

McDonald’s has announced the closing of all its Russian outlets. I guess Comrade Putin will have foreseen this. Perhaps there’s now a McTrotsky Burger? Has Trotsky been rehabilitated yet?