Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: More hydra talk

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: More hydra talk

I do hope someone is keeping tally of all the posters who have posted under other names, because I really can't be bothered. Sometimes it seems as if the majority have posted at some stage under another name.

2. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (May 26th, 2021)

Liked

Ah yes. I see it all now. foutainhall wooed sglad when sglad was a fresh faced firm buttocked lithe and springy student from Singapore but was spurned. Now revenge is on the menu as an incognito fountainhall disguised as Armando stalks his previous quarry. Sglad, since those heady salad days has transformed himself into a bitter, spiteful and often repellent old queen with a saggy arse and iverbal incontinence but still spurns his former suitor. The course of true love blah blah blah... Meanwhile Matt, our previously untouchable winner of 'board fantasist' is emerging as the rather genial giver of rational common sense. Whatever next. Keep watching folks.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (May 26th, 2021), gerefan2 (May 25th, 2021), snotface (May 26th, 2021)

Liked

Re: Boy Stories

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    I feel sad for Armando/fountainhall/PeterRS etc. It's been four years since I declined his advances (when he was fountainhall) and he still hasn't got over me. I think that's why his loyal lapdog a447 has moved his latest diatribe to this forum to prevent him from further embarrassment. In the past four years, I've achieved several personal and professional milestones but what has Armando/fountainhall accomplished in that time? I see he is still flouncing from forum to forum under different names; stomping his foot like the 80-year-old girl that he is whenever he couldn't get his nemeses banned viz frequent/StevieWonders, Manforallseasons/Undaunted, etc. The fountainhall moniker has now been retired in all three gay Thailand forums but he is still so very bitter. Just look at the intricate detail of his post above - clearly he hasn't been able to move on.

Incidentally, Armando registered on this forum on August 2020 and I registered in December 2016, almost four years years earlier yet he seems to know my alleged posting history so intimately. Amazing Thailand! Get over it, fountainhall, and pay someone to like you as you normally do. Use whatever time you've got left to have fun and enjoy yourself. I'm not and never will be interested.
    I love a good laugh! Don't you just love it when the hydra sglad spouts the multiple fictions he has been trying to get posters to believe ever since he first joined. He clearly does not know how this Board functions. It does have a decent Search function.

Although no one now on this Board clearly believes he was ever who he claimed to be - just like the finally departed Beachlover, although at least Beachlover made a valiant attempt to keep up his own fiction until he was banned everywhere - the only method sglad uses on this Board is to attack other posters. When there is no one around to attack he just makes up yet another of his attack dog fictions. It's just sooo boring! Give it up hydra sglad. How is your Sugargrandpa, by the way? So many now have you on ignore your fictions here will be of interest only to yourself. Time to go back to your Board. I know Cruising for Sex is 99.99% dead. You might even be of some little use to the gay world by spending your time trying to revive it.

Bye!

6. User who gave Like to post:

goji (May 26th, 2021)

Liked

I'm really pissed off by this carnival.

Guys, I should remind to all, what board rules are: we don't discuss hydras/clones on public. Use red triangle and provide proof. If you have no proof - well, what we are talking about then?

Should I push penalty for each public accusation in account cloning without proof? Or you will stop this stupid (yes!!! - you are adult) bazaar?

For "short-memory" people I remind: we had proof of Frequent/Sglad clones and Frequent has been permanently banned while Sglad as more older account was punished by 6 months of temp.ban (I think it was 6, but not sure about length and I am lazy to check records).

To Sglad (it is admin's note, no need to answer): your intention to insult people is out of your control now. Please watch it closely: I don't like when one member insulting another member. Post may be provocative or sensational, but it should never be insulting. I made this public warning for to make my hands free: next my action will be temp.ban.

To all: if this carousel will not stopped, I will force 1 day temp.ban for public accusation in cloning without proof.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    To all: if this carousel will not stopped, I will force 1 day temp.ban for public accusation in cloning without proof.
    If I understand correctly:
    1 Hydras, clones and trolls are not to be banned (since obtaining proof is impossible, even when it is highly obvious)
    2 Genuine board members who call out the hydras get banned ?

It follows that the quality of board content will decline, due to the protection of hydras & trolls, so membership will become less valuable. Hence getting banned would not be a cause for sleepless nights.

A logical response by members:
    Put the hydras, trolls and clones on ignore.
    Post much less often (which I need to do anyway).
    Carry on calling out the hydras, since if the place is infested with them, losing posting privileges doesn't matter as much.

Liked

Use red triangle and provide proof. If you have no proof - well, what we are talking about then?
    Agreed

Liked

I will continue to call out the nefarious behaviour of the collective mrgiggles et al and take the 24 hour ban. Probably starting now. As goji has pointed out, the appeal of posting here is diminishing by the day.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Carry on calling out the hydras, since if the place is infested with them, losing posting privileges doesn't matter as much.
    I know you have me on ignore, but what constitutes a troll goji? You think I'm a troll and would have me banned in a heartbeat, so there's that... How about MFAS? He only posts nagative shit, so is he a troll? Or is he cool in your book, because he's a bitter old man, same as you?

We can't have Moses just going around banning someone everytime an 80 year old has a mood swing. Then you're just going to end up with a small group of 80 year olds complaining there's no activity on the forum.

Most importantly, it's YOU guys that are causing all the noise and disruption, not the so-called trolls. It's YOU guys. Seems like everytime I come to this forum now I have to put up with a bunch of cranky old guys flailing their arms like rabid lemurs, "there's a troll, there's a troll!". Stop doing it, and ignore those you don't like.

This is basic shit we learned when we were 4 years old and going to pre-school. Ignore the not nice kids, and go play with your friends. It's really not that novell of a concept.

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 26th, 2021), mr giggles (May 27th, 2021), snotface (May 26th, 2021)

Liked

IFor "short-memory" people I remind: we had proof of Frequent/Sglad clones and Frequent has been permanently banned while Sglad as more older account was punished by 6 months of temp.ban (I think it was 6, but not sure about length and I am lazy to check records).

To Sglad (it is admin's note, no need to answer): your intention to insult people is out of your control now. Please watch it closely: I don't like when one member insulting another member. Post may be provocative or sensational, but it should never be insulting. I made this public warning for to make my hands free: next my action will be temp.ban.

I endorse Moses comments and will self-moderate comments about other posters.

So now we know that sglad was banned because he was a hydra posting at the same time as sugargrandpa AND he was banned again because he was posting as sglad AND Frequent. I don't expect an answer, but I wonder how many times a hydra is permitted to return and continue with posting privileges before a total ban is put into effect.

Liked

That's typical "proof" for inquisition, witch-hunting or for lynching...

For your surprise: wanna see who of users log-in to forum from the same IP what are used by sglad?

1622042300(1).png

So.... if I will use "highly obvious" arguments, I may make some mistakes in conclusions...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (May 26th, 2021), mr giggles (May 27th, 2021)