Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is what it's like being a male sex worker

Liked

Re: This is what it's like being a male sex worker

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And WHAT exactly do you think all those Thai boys are studying at school in Issan, I men they're not there to learn more Thai thats for sure !?

What you dont think they arrive freshly off the bus without each having their own perosnal PHD in psychology do you !? I mean how else can you explain the trail of broken poor and desolate heartbroken farang we can see dotted around various bars in Pattaya ! :-)

Yeah, I remember when Kim and myself were living out of a hotel for a few months. Nice hotel, and they had a restaurant / lounge kind of outside in the parking lot. Many nights I would go down there just to do some work while enjoying a beer, just to get out of the rrom.

Many times during those nights I'd see a farang who looked hopelessly depressed and defeated. Once in a while I'd hit them up with conversation, and sure enough, it was always "build the house, bought the cars, took care of everything and upon getting married the wife kicked me to the curb and now I have nothing". That happens so many times, it's just simply sad.

Kind of one of those "nam som saa" due things, but that's actually kind of your own fault.

Liked

I mean how else can you explain the trail of broken poor and desolate heartbroken farang we can see dotted around various bars in Pattaya ! :-)
    It's probably just a case of the desperate meeting the desperate!

And when they hook up for some fun, both think they've met the man of their dreams.

Trouble is, they are dreaming of different things.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (November 14th, 2021)

Liked

I would beg to differ and would personally use a different business model as I think I'd rather work on finding / having three clients who pay lets say 3000 baht each rather than rushing to sell my ass to ten clients who will only pay 900 baht each as that a LOT less fucking required and gives a lot more free time to the sex worker ( to look for more high end clients perhaps and all for the same amount of income.
    This might also depend on how cute & how good in bed one is.
    I hear rumours you might be of a similar age to me. I think our odds of collecting 3000 baht per client are rather low.

The top 5% of boys might get away with demanding abnormally high tips. The rest of them need to look at market rates.

The "least effort" way to make money is to assemble a stable of clients who will, when asked, send money "for food" or whatever other bullshit excuse is offered.
    I know one who can quote exchange rates for numerous currencies off the top of his head, as he's receiving money from several farang. Telling me that was slightly careless. As is posting details of his relatively lavish lifestyle on Instagram.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I think our odds of collecting 3000 baht per client are rather low.
    Im guessing my chances of achieving that would only improve if I was wearing a balaclava and brandishing a a very sharp knife !! lol

6. User who gave Like to post:

goji (November 13th, 2021)

Liked

...I'd rather work on finding / having three clients who pay lets say 3000 baht each rather than rushing to sell my ass to ten clients who will only pay 900 baht each...
    I do this calculation a bit different:
    it's better for the boy to have two clients who pay 1000 THB each than having no client who pays 2000 THB.

There were stories about a boy in Thailand who once got paid 100 USD and thenceforth refused to go for less.

And about a customer in Soi Twilight who paid 10 kTHB for short time, and all boys now waiting for such a customer.

Liked

Economics fixes all these problems.
    Whether they like it or not, money boys need to either earn money or quit the profession.

To earn money, they need to look good, market themselves and provide a good service for a fair price.
    The latter point could explain why we see lots of boys from Thailand, Cambodia and Laos in Pattaya, but almost none from Vietnam.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Economics fixes all these problems.
    Whether they like it or not, money boys need to either earn money or quit the profession.

To earn money, they need to look good, market themselves and provide a good service for a fair price.
    The latter point could explain why we see lots of boys from Thailand, Cambodia and Laos in Pattaya, but almost none from Vietnam.
    Quit being such a capitalist.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For most Thai its not that simple a matter of either/or. Its for most ´get what you can get´with not much discrimination between poor/mid/hi customers. For most guys its same-same as most restaurants do: you can order a full 5 course dinner or you can just eat quickly the deal of the day.
    But chris is right: such opinions also may occur.
    As I do not often go, when in TH,, to the Silom etc bars/places-most guys Ive met and met again&again were kind of doing it on the side, being students or had some kind of job. A regular customer-again same-same as for most local restaurants- often gets beter service as time goes on.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

u guys r all confused...sucksessfull whore must say yes to every single valued esteemed customer...must agree to every request...and must be grateful .....and not forget to thank valued customer for choosing him.....end of story

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    u guys r all confused...sucksessfull whore must say yes to every single valued esteemed customer...must agree to every request...and must be grateful .....and not forget to thank valued customer for choosing him.....end of story
    Could be summed up in one word. A good “actor”.