Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sugargrandpa and SugarDad

Liked

Sugargrandpa and SugarDad

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Perhaps I should explain that my contact with him was via the now defunct “Cruising for Sex” board where the Moderator was none other than the poster who now holds himself out here as “sglad”.
    Seems that sglad and his other incarnations on this site as Sugargrandpa and SugarDad is finally as defunct as his Board. Now that we know what a fake he really was, perhaps the moderators should finally delete his stated locations as being Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok. Unless of course he is cruising in each in the hope of reviving his dead board

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Firecat69 has died ...

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    Seems that sglad and his other incarnations on this site as Sugargrandpa and SugarDad is finally as defunct as his Board. Now that we know what a fake he really was, perhaps the moderators should finally delete his stated locations as being Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok. Unless of course he is cruising in each in the hope of reviving his dead board
    Now, now Armando, it’s all self identification these days. Biological gender is irrelevant, it’s how you identify. It follows therefore that age, colour and place are equally matters of self identification and any attempt to impose some sort of objective criteria is a form of oppression. Some might even call it propaganda.

Liked

Now, now Armando, it’s all self identification these days. Biological gender is irrelevant, it’s how you identify. It follows therefore that age, colour and place are equally matters of self identification and any attempt to impose some sort of objective criteria is a form of oppression. Some might even call it propaganda.
    Self identification? Sure. Every poster is essentially a fiction. But there have been fictions and fictions. Most are reasonably obvious from their postings over a period of time. A few come across as a demented Struwwelpeter. sglad never did and was soon discovered to be troll-like figure. He destroyed. Then sglad and Sugargrandpa were announced as a hydra. Surfcrest banned 'them', but for inexplicable reasons reversed it.

The only worse poster (apart from the last posts of a former owner of this Board) that I recall was Beachlover. He was again a total fiction who fooled Board owners and moderators and attempted to destroy at least two Boards until a helluva long time later they began to realise this. He spouted a level of utter bullshit about himself and trashed so many who got very pissed off with his antics that posters on one Board finally demanded his expulsion.

4. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 13th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Self identification? Sure. Every poster is essentially a fiction. But there have been fictions and fictions. Most are reasonably obvious from their postings over a period of time. A few come across as a demented Struwwelpeter. sglad never did and was soon discovered to be troll-like figure. He destroyed. Then sglad and Sugargrandpa were announced as a hydra. Surfcrest banned 'them', but for inexplicable reasons reversed it.

The only worse poster (apart from the last posts of a former owner of this Board) that I recall was Beachlover. He was again a total fiction who fooled Board owners and moderators and attempted to destroy at least two Boards until a helluva long time later they began to realise this. He spouted a level of utter bullshit about himself and trashed so many who got very pissed off with his antics that posters on one Board finally demanded his expulsion.
    I think that puts you firmly in the “oppressor” column then?

Liked

Beachlover
    haha, I still remember his trip reports that included photos he claimed to have taken himself of all these luxury hotels he was staying at. That is until it was pointed out he's just grabbing brochure images off the hotel's web sites, lol.

No Platformed
    Liked

What a trip down memory lane the past 24 hours’ posts have turned into (this and other threads).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    haha, I still remember his trip reports that included photos he claimed to have taken himself of all these luxury hotels he was staying at. That is until it was pointed out he's just grabbing brochure images off the hotel's web sites, lol.
    One was the Lufthansa Hotel near Paragon in BKK. Never once a photo of him. Nor indeed of any of his belongings in hotel rooms because he blacked each of them out. Total fakery.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What a fabulous fellow that Pol Pot was.
    There’s a young (under 50) poster and moderator who pines for the great leadership of Hitler.

Liked

What a trip down memory lane the past 24 hours’ posts have turned into (this and other threads).
    Perhaps I should be impeached -- that's going around these days. My 'likes' have disappeared. I'm downing six large bottles of Leo Beer for breakfast. I have now crawled under the bed. (My old man stills loves me.)
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    There’s a young (under 50) poster and moderator who pines for the great leadership of Hitler.
    Christian PFC?.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"