Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Criminal background checks

Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    . I got taken through the secure Gold area on one of those golf cart things where there's no people and just one immigration officer sitting behind a nice desk. Granted, I got pulled into secondary for about 4 hours after that, but hopefully that was just a one time occurrence.
    So the immigration officer was sitting behind a nice desk? How observant of you.

2. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 8th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

For example, you poor suckers are stuck actually walking through airports to your gates, waiting in line at security and immigration, etc. I don't have to worry about any of that anymore. From the time I check in at the front counter, someone rushes over with a wheel chair, and I get pushed around until I hit the arrivals area at my final destination.
    I reckon I'll just keep flying Business Class.

Liked

I don't know, I could tell we were in a large hallyway, we stopped the cart, and the lady took off somewhere. A minute later some guy started talking to me asking where I was coming from, and I could tell he was sitting lower than me just from his voice.

And the rest of the area was for the most part quiet. A few people, but definitely no crowds or line ups. That, and the lady had to scan her security card to open the door to whatever area we went to.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Your obfuscations, exaggerations, and just plain bullshit is/are full of "most likelys" which are of course simply opinions, not facts.
    There you are obviously right. But isn't it exactly about opinions in an open forum like this? If you're looking for facts try wikipedia, or whatever site you trust, but you would'nt want to rely on SGT, would you?

6. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 8th, 2018)

Liked

Besides, there's some perks to being blind.
    I would rather have my eye sight than those perks!

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (April 9th, 2018), christianpfc (April 9th, 2018)

Liked

I don't know, I could tell we were in a large hallyway, we stopped the cart, and the lady took off somewhere. A minute later some guy started talking to me asking where I was coming from, and I could tell he was sitting lower than me just from his voice.

And the nice desk?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    I would rather have my eye sight than those perks!

Well obviously, but not much I can do about that, now is there? Again, they don't know how to fix optic nerves yet. They still don't even know WHY nerve cells don't regenerate same as blood and skin cells, let alone how to make them regenerate. They are trying though.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJonesLocker View Post
    Smiles, cdnmatt accuses me of being "that much of a dick" for believing every word he says. I wonder what he says about you?
    I assume he is thinking I'm a double -- or, heaven above, a triple -- dick. Water off a ...

As for the eligibility rules:

When Does Coverage Begin?

"New (and returning) residents are required to complete a wait period consisting of the balance of the month in which residence in British Columbia is established, plus two months before benefits can begin. The date residency is considered to have been established is determined by the Ministry of Health based on a number of factors ... "
    https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/h...esident-status
    Last edited by Smiles; April 8th, 2018 at 21:05.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 21st, 2018)

Liked

On thinking about this thread and the ever numerous and nonsensical machinations of my beloved country mate, I seem to have lost track of his minor spin-off story(s): i.e. that of the soon-to-be-adopted Lao waifs.
    Could the author of this mini-series give us some idea of the status of these lucky lucky kids ... or has Cndmatt "GoneTrump" and forgotten all about them?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Now thanks to Laos not willing to simply stamp me in for 30 days...
    All over a simple 30 day tourist stamp.
    A bit of a misrepresentation? The cause of your problems is your overstay in Thailand.

And again, MRI scans don't lie,...
    You have said that at least four times. You remind me of a character in a movie Screamers (1995 sci-fi) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screamers_(1995_film). A human accused of being an android because he frequently repeats himself and others.

But back to the MRI scan. Maybe modern scanners in Canada have a better resolution than the one in KK? Maybe the doctor needs to have experience to interpret it? You haven't even seen what they have done, could as well have been an X-ray!