Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: life post gogo bars...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: life post gogo bars...

...was kinda hoping for a success story, not someone who moved to europe with their white "master" but someone who saved up enough to buy land , build a proper house & farm the land commercially thus becomong self sufficient bamd independent. Or someone who was a MB part time whilst a student (so not a gogo selling his butt on a stage but via the apps) and now has a good job catapulting him into the Thai lower middle class sort of thing. To a certain degree I keep in conbtact as in if one is particulary good then I'll make a note and engage him a 2nd or 3rd time...yes surprise surprise even though I do treat them with indifference the vast majority are willing to come back.....but thats it, have never been interested in really keeping in contact, chatting, kniowing anything about their personal lives. Thought chjristiuan ot matt having had a lot more time on the land to explore would have come across success stories...guess they all live the high life until the looks go...kinda tragic
    Last edited by latintopxxx; November 1st, 2022 at 01:51. Reason: spelling

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 1st, 2022), jvt22222 (November 1st, 2022)

Liked

Re: life post gogo bars...

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...was kinda hoping for a success story...
    There are plenty of foreigners who lost all their possessions (houses, businesses, cars etc.) to prostitutes.

Does that count? I am sure they would see themselves as successful. ​

4. User who gave Like to post:

jvt22222 (November 1st, 2022)