Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Why I pay for sex with Asian money boys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Why I pay for sex with Asian money boys

That sounds fine extronaut. But presumably on the ocassions you pay at the lower end of the range it leaves the encounter somewhat soured.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    But presumably on the ocassions you pay at the lower end of the range it leaves the encounter somewhat soured.
    I imagine it would.

My method is to reach an agreement in the bar - I usually offer just above the going rate - and then ask the guy of he's happy with the offer.

At the end, if I think the guy did a good job he gets a bonus. As it's unexpected he always leaves with a smile on his face.

Liked

Pick up a cute straight Vietnamese boy at Xlarge boy bar in bkk recently, ( I know Vietnamese boys has bad reputation in boytown, even mamasan don’t really recommend them) had a few eyes contact while he was on the stage . Not smiling, just stared at me, the stared really made me feel like he’s telling me he wants me and he is going to fuck me hard if I off him, so I call him to sit with me for a chat, not much English. Use the SayHi app to communicate, asked if he prefer ST or LT, he want 3k for LT, so off we go back to my room in bbb inn, not much talking but he is cute, slim, smooth white skin, pulled his pants down. His 6 inch slim dick is already hard and throbbing with pre cum, he asked me to dim the light, after dimming the light , he become wild and topping me in several positions until he finished it in my mouth, I can tell he is enjoyed it......
    What happened next when we woke up in the morning really blow my mind off..... woke up about 6 am , he was already up laying in bed FaceTime with his girlfriend in Vietnam, so I quietly go under the sheet gave him a blow job, loved the smelly unwashed cockhead when he finished me last night, he is getting hard, really hard, things getting really hot when he finished FaceTime with his girlfriend. He dragged me out under the bed sheet, pushing me against the wall , spread my legs and shaft his hard dick into my hole, starting pounding my ass really hard while pulling my hair back, it likes he is telling me he is the man , I’m his fucking bitch, he cum but his dick is still hard, he wanted more fucking, I lay on my back , lift my legs up. Feel my hole getting pounded again, the bed is shaking and making so much noise, (luckily it is in bbb inn, next door guests used to hear this type of noise)this time he is on top of me, I looked at his cute face, sometimes we had a bit of eyes contact while I feel his dick getting in and out of me, I was so hard and cum without touching my dick, I was so willing to surrendered to this boy, let him keep pounding my ass until he cum for the second time, I wished he had sticks his tongue in my mouth and let me suck it, but hey he really satisfied my addiction so when he left, I tip him 1k more for the wild and wet sex that I needed so badly.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, when you pick the right one, enjoy your pick and reward them for your enjoyment.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 15th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by YNOT555 View Post
    ... I quietly go under the sheet gave him a blow job, loved the smelly unwashed cockhead when he finished me last night....
    At this point I lost interest.

I almost lost my dinner too

6. User who gave Like to post:

francois (June 13th, 2018)