Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Pattaya. Paradise by the Sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    5000 is outrageous.

In all my research, Pattaya has come out at the top place for commercial sex, convenient and cheap at 1000 for ST in most bars.

To get ST at 500 you would have to speak Thai, spend hours in park or other streettrade, or chatting on the internet.
    Thanks Arsenal and Christianpfc. Somewhat traveling to and from Pattaya gets to my nerve especially at night time. I guess i will just have to overcome the fear in the name of good sex. I have stopped going to pattaya for a few years as i found most boys there are leaning towards the feminine side, wrong joints perhaps. Anyway, i still have a few bahts to burn before i leave and still debating to have a good naughty massage or going through the ordeal of endless nagging at a gogo bar again

Liked

Re: Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    Somewhat traveling to and from Pattaya gets to my nerve especially at night time.
    Why would you travel to Pattaya at night time? As I go there frequently, I have traveling by public transport down to a fine art, on average 4 hours door-to-door. And I leave Bangkok in the afternoon to arrive in Pattaya in the evening, and leave Pattaya on my last day after breakfast.