Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: More hydra talk

Forum's veteran
    Liked

More hydra talk

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2

Happy days. I often think that, if I were to be offered a well-deserved eternity of delight, I'd choose it to be in the front row of Panorama between 1900 and 2000. Even more so than in the go go bars themselves. After all, not only was the experience itself pleasurable but it was heightened by what lay ahead.

sglad comments:

Really? For all your talk of your loving, saintly boyfriend Pee Pee - and I guess it's just that, talk - one would think you would want to spend an eternity with him, not watching a bunch of whores eat, gather and walk past.

Dodger's comments:

Oliver, if you haven't figured it out yet, sglad is just another Troll, and very possibly another one of Stevie's hydra's.

I've just placed him on "Ignore" and suggest that you and the other members do the same.

sglad, Not that I expect you to adhere to my request, but you are not welcome as a poster on any of the Posts that I have started. Find somewhere else to spread your insulting comments. It's obvious that you're only motivation on this Board is to antagonize and insult our members, something I have little tolerance for.

Moderators, I have placed a "red triangle" on sglad's response to Oliver and would request that his comments be removed from this thread.

Better yet, remove him from our universe.

2. User who gave Like to post:

wingnut (May 25th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Boy Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    sglad, Not that I expect you to adhere to my request, but you are not welcome as a poster on any of the Posts that I have started. Find somewhere else to spread your insulting comments. It's obvious that you're only motivation on this Board is to antagonize and insult our members, something I have little tolerance for.
    I think the curiosity that I expressed over Oliver's comments is not misplaced. Like yourself, Oliver takes himself, and more specifically, his sense of goodness, kindness and moral superiority very seriously. The likes of him, and you, are not above berating others for the slightest perceived transgressions against the Thai people even if they are made in tongue-in-ass-cheek (latintopxxx for example). So when he makes statements against his own moral code and years of professed love for his boyfriend, then I am entitled to - how do you say it - red triangle it.

4. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (May 25th, 2021)

Liked

Dodger, I think you're missing the concept of the word "ignore".

6. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 25th, 2021), catawampuscat (May 25th, 2021), Khor tose (August 2nd, 2021), mr giggles (May 25th, 2021), sglad (May 25th, 2021), StevieWonders (May 25th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

Dodger, I think you're missing the concept of the word "ignore".
    No, I just forgot to put the asshole on "Ignore" before.

In your case, I changed my mind.

8. User who gave Like to post:

goji (May 25th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Better yet, remove him from our universe.
    Could not agree more. sglad is Beachlover Mark 2.

sglad was outed as a hydra some years ago after he had trashed a couple of members. Then he was banned. For an inexplicable reason, he was allowed back. Once banned, always banned is surely the rule. Will the moderators please advise members why sglad is still permitted to post?

He has long ago dropped the fiction that he is from Singapore, that he ever studied in Chiang Mai and that he is a "lad". He is no Singaporean and he is no Asian. He is just a cheat (hydra) and Board disruptor . He should be permanently banned. Putting him on ignore only fuels his fantasy life.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 25th, 2021), Dodger (May 25th, 2021), gerefan2 (May 25th, 2021), goji (May 25th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post

sglad was outed as a hydra some years ago after he had trashed a couple of members. Then he was banned. For an inexplicable reason, he was allowed back. Once banned, always banned is surely the rule. Will the moderators please advise members why sglad is still permitted to post?
    Public discussion of moderation is rule 4.4 violation.
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...amp-guidelines
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

12. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (May 25th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Public discussion of moderation is rule 4.4 violation.
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...amp-guidelines
    Merely as a point of clarification, I note the following -

4.2.3 On a third or subsequent occasion, the member may be banned for a minimum of six (6) months or such greater period as the Owner determines and advised by PM. Additional sanctions may be applied to hydras and their owners including a suspension of PM privileges.

As far as I am aware, this rule existed when the ownership of the Board changed. The rule itself is basically clear. A banning is by PM. Yet in the case of sglad and his alter ego sugargrandpa, the banning by Surfcrest was done in public in a public posts!! And the withdrawal of the ban was also done by a public post.

Later on 24 Feb 2017 Surfcrest wrote this in a public post -

"Members,

If Sglad or Sugargrandpa return I'll know and I'll let you know. So far, this hasn't happened, nor has Beachlover been back so please leave the CIA work to me."

On 26 Oct 2017 bobsaigon2 wrote the following in a post -

"Sglad was banned after it was clear that he was a hydra, and then he was invited back to the Forum, perhaps just to annoy those who merited the owner’s disfavor." And a447 was also publicly banned for a time.

I wonder therefore why all the actions re sglad were in fact done publicly! Then Surfcrest permits sglad back on the Board without notifying anyone - as he had promised. sglad had been outed as a hydra. The fact that the issue had been aired publicly is the only reason I have discussed the issue here.

On Feb 10 2015 Surfcrest publicly outed others who had been banned from the Board -

"To date, the small list of those living members not with us includes; kjun12, Smoothlegs (Ron), Zebedee, Timmberty, Khor Tose and now firecat69"

Incidentally a SugarDad also made a post on 1 August last year. Are we to know if he part of the sglad hydra?

Liked

LOL
    This is hilarious.

15. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (May 25th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post

LOL......This is hilarious.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8WMGBuNaus

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    LOL
    This is hilarious.
    I feel sad for Armando/fountainhall/PeterRS etc. It's been four years since I declined his advances (when he was fountainhall) and he still hasn't got over me. I think that's why his loyal lapdog a447 has moved his latest diatribe to this forum to prevent him from further embarrassment. In the past four years, I've achieved several personal and professional milestones but what has Armando/fountainhall accomplished in that time? I see he is still flouncing from forum to forum under different names; stomping his foot like the 80-year-old girl that he is whenever he couldn't get his nemeses banned viz frequent/StevieWonders, Manforallseasons/Undaunted, etc. The fountainhall moniker has now been retired in all three gay Thailand forums but he is still so very bitter. Just look at the intricate detail of his post above - clearly he hasn't been able to move on.

Incidentally, Armando registered on this forum on August 2020 and I registered in December 2016, almost four years years earlier yet he seems to know my alleged posting history so intimately. Amazing Thailand! Get over it, fountainhall, and pay someone to like you as you normally do. Use whatever time you've got left to have fun and enjoy yourself. I'm not and never will be interested.

18. 2 Users gave Like to post:

mr giggles (May 26th, 2021), Patanawet (May 26th, 2021)