Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos

Liked

Men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos

The title alone made me go "Huh?", this weird juxtaposition of things that at first sight have nothing to do with each other: debt, virginity, tattoos. And when I read the article, it displays ideas of roles of men and women that would make every feminist apoplectic/hyperventilate.

https://thetransformedwife.com/men-p...thout-tattoos/
    The link does not open on firefox, but on my mobile phone. Here a few highlights:
    Unfortunately, most young Christian women won’t listen to their husbands since they’ve not been taught to live in submission to them...
    Is college worth having fewer children? I will never understand how women prefer careers over having warm, cuddly babies.
    Universities are definitely not safe places for women!
    Comments:
    Those 2 women you mentioned have wasted time studying secular medical books when she could’ve been studying the holy word of God instead. ... The future husband of your niece and cousin’s daughter may decide that she is not to continue their nursing “career” and instead must stay home for the children and follow the real career God has chosen for her.
    The difference between fundamental Christian and the Taliban is only that the Taliban have the power to force their religious views on others!

Liked

Re: Men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    The difference between fundamental Christian and the Taliban is only that the Taliban have the power to force their religious views on others!
    I don't entirely agree. From the age of 5 to 18, attendance at a morning service was compulsory at school, in the UK. For all I know, it still is. We also had to attend one lesson a week of religious "education" up until the age of 14.

The christians have at least advanced from burning their enemies at the stake, but they still have much work to do in becoming more tolerant and recognizing their views have no place in schools, or anywhere near impressionable young people.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (September 14th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    From the age of 5 to 18, attendance at a morning service was compulsory at school, in the UK. For all I know, it still is. We also had to attend one lesson a week of religious "education" up until the age of 14.
    I had the misfortune to be sent tor a Roman Catholic Preparatory School.

We had compulsory football or cricket for 2 hours every day and on Saturday were forced to attend and watch school matches against other schools.

As goji implies we had religion forced down out throats every day. At weekends I was marched off to Sunday School and then Mass at the local church.

It had one great benefit which was to put me off sport and religion for life. So it wasn’t a total waste of time!

5. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (September 28th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...but how are you going to calibrate youyr moral compass????

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    We had compulsory football or cricket for 2 hours every day and on Saturday were forced to attend and watch school matches against other schools.

At weekends I was marched off to Sunday School and then Mass at the local church.
    That's awful! I never liked ball games, but during school and army had to participate in a total of about 20 football games. At school there was no way out, at the army they quickly realized that I'm of no use and let me run in the stadium instead.

We had Saturday morning school in the GDR, and the best thing for me about the fall of the wall wall that Saturday morning school was abandoned in it's course (or rather shortly before, I vaguely remember an announcement by Margot Honecker, then minister of education in the GDR). I liked to sleep long; having to wake up for school on Saturday morning, but no school in the afternoon, made no sense to me.

I escaped a subject at school LER (Lebensgestaltung-Ethik-Religion, in English approximately lifestyle-ethics-religion) by a few years. I never liked those soft subjects, rather preferred natural sciences.

Liked

One of the better features of communist government was the tendency to discourage religion.

After centuries of having religion forced upon people, it only seems fair to push in the opposite direction for a while, in order to protect young people from this curse.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 15th, 2021), poshglasgow (September 28th, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 15th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

u must have bthe wrong one if u hate it....the outfits...the hats...the drama...the architecture....the vatican...how can that not be great

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    u must have bthe wrong one if u hate it....the outfits...the hats...the drama...the architecture....the vatican...how can that not be great
    Have you ever been forced to attend Sunday Mass, every Sunday for 7 years, from the age of six?

And, in the 1960’s, the whole of the one hour service was conducted in Latin...I didn’t understand a single word if it.

Don’t forget some of us had just done 5 1/2 days at school, and this was our only day off...

12. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (September 28th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

u must be real old....if it was in Latin...and sweetness until the age of 40ish I went to Mass every Sunday...my choice...was not forced...liked it....was a cool parish...probably explains why Im soooo twisted...

14. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 15th, 2021)

Liked

Pious Latin, I hope you are not a member of this church...
    Attached Images Attached Images