Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Preditor

Liked

Re: High Season verses Low Season

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    Going by the YouTube videos I've seen of what happens to farangs who get into bar fights in Thailand, I always imagined that any dirtbag who goes around beating up on money boys can expect similar treatment. Am I wrong?
    No. Just a little bit too gullible in this instance.

Liked

If you mistreat a guy, chances are you'll get to meet a group of his friends in a dark alley.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

In 15 years of living in Thailand I have never seen it...however I have seen many Thai on Thai fights and they never fight 1 on 1 basically cowards but if you are speaking of Jomtien complex I am sure the sissy boys there would hit you with their purse if warranted.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Many moons ago as I was walking along Jomtian complex, a sissy Cambodian bar boy caught my hand and brought it close to his crotch. I felt something proudly rigid and it was not any object that usually belonged in a dainty purse.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    In 15 years of living in Thailand I have never seen it...however I have seen many Thai on Thai fights and they never fight 1 on 1 basically cowards but if you are speaking of Jomtien complex I am sure the sissy boys there would hit you with their purse if warranted.
    Around 3 weeks ago a drunk Polish idiot got drunk and violent with a boy. I think there were about 6 of them kicking shit out of him shortly after. It was very late, about 3am.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Many moons ago as I was walking along Jomtian complex, a sissy Cambodian bar boy caught my hand and brought it close to his crotch. I felt something proudly rigid and it was not any object that usually belonged in a dainty purse.
    It must have been "many moons" ago as the Cambodian boys seem to work at just 2 of the bars and are generally not gay and certainly not sissys as are found in most of the complex bars.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    It must have been "many moons" ago as the Cambodian boys seem to work at just 2 of the bars and are generally not gay and certainly not sissys as are found in most of the complex bars.
    Only 2 bars?

BC Bar, ? Bar, QM Bar, Sun Bar and @Home Bar are full of straight cambodian boys. There are one or 2 who are a little gay, but not at all "sissy". 90% straight would be my estimate.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Only 2 bars?

BC Bar, ? Bar, QM Bar, Sun Bar and @Home Bar are full of straight cambodian boys. There are one or 2 who are a little gay, but not at all "sissy". 90% straight would be my estimate.
    Never thought , about 90% str8 it just never entered my mind ,, my gaydar must be slipping

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Only 2 bars?

Thanks samebb time for another visit.

Liked

So where would I go in Pattaya of I'm after twinky little sissy boys?