Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tarntawan Hotel closed 1 June to 15 July

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tarntawan Hotel closed 1 June to 15 July

How DARE you Sir ! If we were in a different era I'd be insisting on seeing you at dawn with pistols drawn ! ......well, maybe about 11.30am as I dont like to get up too early and pistols does seem a little extreme, maybe perhaps just two wet towels to be flicked at each other until you withdraw your scurrilous comment about our beloved Temple of Pleasures !

On a positive note lets hope it keeps the our beloved Tarntawan KEEPS same ethos but just with more updated rooms now perhaps.

On a total side note - a friend who was in Bkk last week asked me did I want anything from Bk while he was there and I replied (jokingly) "Oh yes, one of my Chocolate bars from Tawrntawan mini bar please" - to which I received the following in the pic below just a few days later by courier !

choc1.jpg

It seems the English don't quite get our twisted sense Irish of humour ( ever :-) ) mind you when I thanked him and pointed this out his reply was that perhaps I just didn't get his :-) he may have a point about that ! :-) either way as I'm about 40 bus of chocolate bars up its a win win for me !! :-)

* For clarity no he didn't buy the old stock from Tarntawan before their closed - well, i THINK anyway ! :-))

2. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (June 30th, 2019)