FAQ & Help

Thread: Facebooked a Cambodian guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Facebooked a Cambodian guy

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    ....... he's probably said the same things to the others: "I laaav you!", " I miss you!" and "when you kum baaak?" .
    I hope Bob that you're not suggesting that guys from Asia are being economical with the truth when they tell us how they feel about us and how they love us so much - please say it ain't so !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I hope Bob that you're not suggesting that guys from Asia are being economical with the truth when they tell us how they feel about us and how they love us so much - please say it ain't so !
    Certainly not so in your case, Nirish. Even without ever having observed your esteemed visage, I assure you of the sincerity of all the boys' proclamations of love.

Odd coincidence, however, that all of the boys I've met have said the same things to me. Maybe there's some sort of pre-departure training before they leave Issan for the first time?

I once asked a mamasan I've known for a long time if the new boys in the bar received any kind of instruction. The notion appeared strange to him. He assumed that by the time they reached Bangkok they had already acquired the skills they needed to entertain customers.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Odd coincidence, however, that all of the boys I've met have said the same things to me.
    You ARE of course missing the one very obvious possibility here, that being that we ARE both just obviously Adonis's who melt boys hearts with a mere look from our handsome eyes as we flash our toned bodies and ripple our muscled abs.......yeah.......or I GUESS your trained in advance theory might just be right after all - I guess we'll just never know eh !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

we ARE both just obviously Adonis's who melt boys hearts with a mere look from our handsome eyes as we flash our toned bodies and ripple our muscled abs.......
    That is certainly the only logical conclusion, which I will carry with me throughout the day, if I can avoid looking in a mirror.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That is certainly the only logical conclusion, which I will carry with me throughout the day, if I can avoid looking in a mirror.
    As I'm currently packing to go on holiday and lifting shirts that I haven't worn since before Christmas and standing here wondering who the hell has snuck into my house and OBVIOUSLY changed all the labels to one being at least one size ( if not two) too small for me now I fear I'll have to concur with you on that one ! :-(

Liked

" ... shirts that I haven't worn since before Christmas and standing here wondering who the hell has snuck into my house and OBVIOUSLY changed all the labels to one being at least one size ( if not two) too small ... "

You are NOT alone.
    When I moved to Thailand 10 years ago I brought with me numerous pairs of pants, most of which I carried over the oceon because I like them very much. They were comfortable, soft, and ~ at the time ~ fit my svelte frame like they were haut couture in spades.
    All of them (i.e. about a half dozen) now sit in un-used forlornity wedged into the very top shelf of my closet. Once a year I take a few down and try 'em on "just in case", but it never works. It's hopeless.
    I keep them though ... just in case as I approach 80 I've heard that really old farts tend to get seriousy dehydrated and shrivable up like prunes: thus allowing me to begin wearing them again.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand