Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Boyz Boyz Boyz

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Boyz Boyz Boyz

Last night I popped into Boyz Boyz Boyz for a quick drink, an orange juice, priced at 280 Baht, and a brief look at the boys on stage. There was only one boy that sort of took my fancy. The captain/mamasan, whom I have met on several occasions over the last few years, but I could not remember his name, stood by me the whole time I was in the bar. He recommended two boys, neither of whom were my type.

After a short period of perusing the boys, I asked him about one boy I was semi-interested in. They don’t have numbers, so I described him by the clothing he was wearing. He, like most of the boys, was fully dressed, although two or three muscle types were stripped to the waist. He replied, “Oh he good boy he can do everything.” I asked how much it cost to take him out and was told, 800 Baht for the bar and 2,000 Baht for the boy. Crikey! These were eye-watering prices, or as gerefan2 said, enough to make you squirm. And squirm I did. Lol!

The boy was ok, just the best of a not very attractive bunch, in my opinion. But I have seen and been with better and did not consider he justified those exorbitant prices. It will come as no surprise when I say that I did not off the boy and, just to get me off the hook, I told a little white lie to the captain, on sentry duty by my side, that I might consider offing him the following night.

But I won’t be back, not this trip anyway.

2. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018)