List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting foreign visa for Laos man.

Liked

Re: Getting foreign visa for Laos man.

Bobsaigon is right aarancam. However, don't be too hard on yourself. It would be a very unusual farang indeed who hadn't at some point met a boy in Thailand and started to plan for either his (the boy's) re-location to the farangs homeland or the other way round. Yes, even an arch butterfly and incorrigible boy hopper like me although it was a long time ago.

2. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (June 13th, 2017)

Liked

He's sent me a photo of the official paper. How do I upload?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aarancam View Post
    He didn't want money at first but I ended up paying him quite a bit in the end, not daily 2000 baht but for other stuff. His room rent and off fees etc.
    Off fees?

You are trying to take too many steps at the same time. The boys has never flown AND is scared of flying AND has no visa for Australia AND you have only known each other for little time.

Just meet him again in Thailand and Lao and do you first traveling, and maybe first flight, there to see how it goes.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

goji (June 15th, 2017), Smiles (June 14th, 2017), splinter1949 (June 14th, 2017)

Liked

That is the plan.

Liked

Does this explain anything?IMG_0498.JPGIMG_0498.JPG

Liked

"He didn't want money at first but I ended up paying him quite a bit in the end"

You said it yourself he doesn't look like a naive person at all in the contrary at the the end you fond yourself paying him a lot of money so actually he's a money boy. now the 'poor' Lao guy wants to see the sea and for that wants auotragueous sum of money looks like a scam to me.leave it and move on with your life.

Liked

You smell bullshit and you should. Again how could a normal Lao citizen pay over 3,5 million Lak for whatever government supplied document. As said the national minimum wage is 900.000 kip and it's not enforced, as I know plenty of people that are lucky to get 800,000 Lak.

That guy can leave Lao at any time, no expensive government checks are needed. How do you recon he got to Bangkok in the first place ?

Liked

These men who MEET the love of their life after a short meeting and want to wisk them off to their country for a visit or whatever is just plain nonsense to me.......and $$$$$$ are a fact in the picture...

Liked

This might have escaped your attention, so I ask again:
    He didn't want money at first but I ended up paying him quite a bit in the end, not daily 2000 baht but for other stuff. His room rent and off fees etc.
    Off fees?

As far as I can read Lao (Thai and Lao are quite similar, and when I have an idea what the text is about, I can understand some written Lao), this document has your friend's name, date of birth, and address on it. I'm not sure he would be happy about that (cue: "Ode to boyish beauty" thread on gaythailand, and a violation of this board's posting rules, but I don't think evil intent on your side, just negligence).

Is he taking the fucking piss?
    Maybe you are taking the piss? I see parallels to a thread on gaythailand where someone wanted to take his boyfriend - with whom he had only online contact so far - to the US.
    Last edited by christianpfc; June 14th, 2017 at 12:03.

Liked

Sorry, but GayThailand is a pain for me to navigate. Can you possibly link to the thread where the farang wanted to bring his "online BF" to the US?