Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thai pass

Liked

Re: Thai pass

Quote Originally Posted by siscu58 View Post
    You don't need to have actually payed for your flight but you need to know the arrival flight number.
    Though as it's a 15 day window to arrive (from June 1st) I doubt IM are that bothered about the exact flight number:

You can apply up to 60 days in advance of your trip and the approval QR code is valid for a 15-day window, comprising your intended date of entry +/- 7 days either side, without the need to upload new supporting documents.

https://mainlymiles.com/2022/05/20/t...tant-approval/
    Last edited by Mancs; May 30th, 2022 at 02:54. Reason: correct

2. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (May 30th, 2022)

Liked

Hi
    Does any one know what you have to show immigration when arriving at BKK I have Thai Pass and 2month E Visa I just like to have all the papers ready .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
    Hi
    Does any one know what you have to show immigration when arriving at BKK I have Thai Pass and 2month E Visa I just like to have all the papers ready .
    Have everything printed. All the documents. They may well be required at departure airports too.
    Most prefer paper copies as it speeds things up. No messing with phones trying to find things.

5. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (June 1st, 2022)

Liked

What happens after the pass is approved ?Does the Thai end send you an Email will your QR code to show at the airport?

Liked

Eager to go to Thailand?

bangkok.explore_260306980_3118975091719061_5663155109145315891_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    ...I wish to fly in Oct...
    If I'm still alive in October, I sincerely hope I can go to Thailand without Thai Pass or insurance.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (June 1st, 2022), Patanawet (June 4th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    What happens after the pass is approved ?Does the Thai end send you an Email will your QR code to show at the airport?
    After submitting TP, in 1-2 hours you will receive email with your QR, save it on your phone or print and you are ready
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Eager to go to Thailand?
    Oh, you are right in 200%... June is low season, but at Siamroads all Thai guides in June are almost fully booked already, in Vietnam - about 60% of full capacity.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Too bad after the long day of touring, the guides are not permitted to give a relaxing massage at the end of the day....they need a few of these available....am I the only one thinking this? LOL

Liked

I think there is too much excitement over nothing. The Thai pass is a simple formality. It's like we never travelled before there was such a thing as a visa on arrival.

and yes, it is low season. But I am surely not the only one who enjoys/prefers it over high season. The food will taste the same and the boys too, even if there are fewer.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (June 2nd, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    Though as it's a 15 day window to arrive (from June 1st) I doubt IM are that bothered about the exact flight number:

You can apply up to 60 days in advance of your trip and the approval QR code is valid for a 15-day window, comprising your intended date of entry +/- 7 days either side, without the need to upload new supporting documents.

https://mainlymiles.com/2022/05/20/t...tant-approval/
    I read that the window to arrive has gone back to 3 days. TiT.