Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Go Go Bars.

Liked

Pattaya Go Go Bars.

I have definitely noticed a sea change in the go go bars recently. More of them are staffed with twinks instead of straight boys. Toy Boys and X-Boys used to have plenty of straights but now there are predominately gays on the stage. Prisma, New Cupidol and Kawai have always been like that. For straight boy lovers like me we're down to A-Bomb and BBB (absurd anti offing pricing policies) in Boyztown with Nice Boys and sort of Eros and Power Boys in Sunee. I cant believe the sipply has dried up so perhaps this a reflection of the new customer base. I hope it's only temporary.

NB. Winner Boys charge 600 baht off fee if you take the before 10.00pm.

Last edited by arsenal; January 17th, 2018 at 10:48.

2. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (January 17th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Pattaya Go Go Bars.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I have definitely noticed a sea change in the go go bars recently. More of them are staffed with twinks instead of straight boys. Toy Boys and X-Boys used to have plenty of straights but now there are predominately gays on the stage.
    Excellent news

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

snotface (January 17th, 2018), Up2U (January 17th, 2018)

Liked

NB. Winner Boys charge 600 baht off fee if you take the before 10.00pm.
    I've never heard anyone mention this before.

Is this new? Or was I just unaware of this policy?
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

While on the subject of available boys it appears to me that this year they are well below the normal standard. This also seems to be the case on the apps. I’m having trouble finding anything I really like...sob sob

Sansuk is also bereft of anything above average and noticeable by the lack of twinks.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    While on the subject of available boys it appears to me that this year they are well below the normal standard. This also seems to be the case on the apps. I’m having trouble finding anything I really like...sob sob
    Time to go home perhaps?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I will be the judge of that, thanks

9. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 17th, 2018)

Liked

Go away Frequent. As you berated someone for not following the OPs request on the Bangkok restaurant thread it so follows that as you never visit Pattaya you have little to offer here except sour sarcasm.

Banned
    Liked

600 Baht off fee at winner boys before 10 pm? This must be new.

I have a regular off from there and I have always offed him way before 10 pm. Well, that's a lie. I offed him on his birthday once at 7 pm and we returned by 9 pm for his birthday, but that's the only exception.

I hope Winner doesn't start making mistakes. It's a great venue and I want it to survive. I won't pay 600 Baht off fee. That's more than Twilight.

Banned
    Liked

Go away Frequent. As you berated someone for not following the OPs request on the Bangkok restaurant thread it so follows that as you never visit Pattaya you have little to offer here except sour sarcasm.
    Evidently you are as stupid as kittyboy. Telling someone that what they posted wasn't meeting the OP's expectations is not a criticism and certainly not a demand that he should - it was merely an observation. If you read the entire post my second sentence began "However I'm much more interested ..." a clear indication that I simply couldn't care less that his post wasn't helping the OP. It certainly wasn't berating - unless you too failed Comprehension 101. Oh wait, the ban for the "apposite" post has already proven that

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    So, let me get this right, I'm here freezing my ass off and spending hours fighting my way into work inching along in freezing cold weather conditions, whereas you on the other hand are there, basking in the heat and yet at some level are trying to seek sympathy from us poor left behinders. So after your now having shagged the half of Pattaya until there were no more cute guys left yet seems you seem to think that we should feel sorry for you ........REALLY ! :-) Hmmmm so, you can maybe see how and why we're finding it just a LITTLE bit difficult to get our collective hankies out for you this morning ! lol

PS in all seriousness I DO know what you mean as there's nothing worse that looking at the App's etc and thinking OMG, that's it, I've literally shagged the place dry ( and no I dont mean without using lube Latin ;-) and wonder will you ever find a new bit of rough there ever again to float your boat there EVER again.......but yet somehow we always seem to thank goodness.

14. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 17th, 2018)