Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: etiquette - ma$$age

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: etiquette - ma$$age

Interestingly, I went to Green Massage, Surawong, last night thinking of a foot massage. It's a mixed Massage place. I chose a good looking twinkish guy, and he suggested a back massage! As soon as we got to the room, he took his clothes off and we went from there, oral, both ways, I fucked him and he came! No price mentioned, so I gave him 1,500, which seemed to be ok!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (December 29th, 2022), maump (January 18th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Interestingly, I went to Green Massage, Surawong, last night thinking of a foot massage. It's a mixed Massage place. I chose a good looking twinkish guy, and he suggested a back massage! As soon as we got to the room, he took his clothes off and we went from there, oral, both ways, I fucked him and he came! No price mentioned, so I gave him 1,500, which seemed to be ok!
    Perfect!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    do you remember the mans name???. BB or condom? I want to go back and get a full massage from Moe (got a foot and shoulder). he is a stunningly handsome burmese who seemed eager for more.

Liked

Curiously there are two Green Massage places, one on the main drag, and a smaller one on soi 6. Which was it?

Liked

i didn't notice the Soi 6 one... and hte main drag one is quite busy. I tried several times to have the man I wanted at green, always busy. all the big shops are pretty busy at 9 pm on ..