List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Got Stealthed - Where can I get PEP on a Sunday?

Liked

Re: Got Stealthed - Where can I get PEP on a Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    Others should be made aware of such people to prevent others falling victim. Are we allowed to name on here?
    I'm pretty sure the answer to that question is a firm NO! All too easy for someone with an agenda to name someone that they have fallen out with

By the way myself and MFAS have conferred by PM and the ex-Pattaya MB that we both know of is not the same guy... so this kind of thing might be more prevalent than most think
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 21st, 2018), frequent (November 19th, 2018), Jellybean (November 19th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    I'm pretty sure the answer to that question is a firm NO! All too easy for someone with an agenda to name someone that they have fallen out with

By the way myself and MFAS have conferred by PM and the ex-Pattaya MB that we both know of is not the same guy... so this kind of thing might be more prevalent than most think
    Agree, naming such people on here is not practical or allowed. But these people who do these kind of things should be reported to the Police, so something can be done.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (November 19th, 2018)

Liked

Hello,

Thank you for your responses.

I went to Pulse and got the medication I need. I have been informed by various sources that this type of thing is common and may not always be true however in this case, I believe it was.

The vermin in question was not a professional MB but MB'd on the side. I was not paying him for intercourse and that wasn't even discussed but he shared it with me.

I was off Prep for a month as I didn't plan on doing the deed for a while so, it made things slightly more panicky but at least I have the meds now.

6. 7 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 19th, 2018), colmx (November 19th, 2018), Eddie (November 26th, 2018), Jellybean (November 19th, 2018), Maxxy (November 19th, 2018), scottish-guy (November 19th, 2018), sglad (November 19th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by spaghetios View Post
    Hello,

I went to Pulse and got the medication I need. I have been informed by various sources that this type of thing is common and may not always be true however in this case, I believe it was.

The vermin in question was not a professional MB but MB'd on the side. I was not paying him for intercourse and that wasn't even discussed but he shared it with me.

I was off Prep for a month as I didn't plan on doing the deed for a while so, it made things slightly more panicky but at least I have the meds now.
    Excellent news that you managed to get the medication on time.

There are some real nasty people out there, and we must all be very careful.

I try my best to check the condom before it goes anywhere near my arse.

Liked

There were 2 guys who are allegedly hiv+ working in a popular bar in Bangkok. I warned members at the time.

It was common knowledge among the guys in the soi.

Although I didn't mention their names or the bar concerned, some members did PM me for the information.

They were apparently still working there earlier this year. I don't know if they are still there.

No allegation was made that they were not practising save sex or that they were trying to infect others.

This thread has been a timely warning for us all. Thank God it appears to have ended well for the member concerned.

The question is, what, if anything, are the authorities doing about this guy who is deliberately spreading the disease? Have they been made aware of his behaviour?

9. User who gave Like to post:

Blacktouch (November 19th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hello,

I went to Pulse and got the medication I need...I was off Prep for a month as I didn't plan on doing the deed for a while so, it made things slightly more panicky but at least I have the meds now.
    I'm happy for you and thank you for sharing - somebody, somewhere is going to learn from your experience. Remember to take your meds as prescribed!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    The question is, what, if anything, are the authorities doing about this guy who is deliberately spreading the disease? Have they been made aware of his behaviour?
    The authorities can only take action if a police report has been made; in many jurisdictions, deliberately trying to infect someone with HIV counts as attempted murder. But reporting is not easy for the victim as he or she finds himself or herself in a similar position to a rape victim. The stigma, stress, fear of ridicule and not being believed may discourage victims from coming forward, probably more so in MSM situations. Hence incidents like this, like rape, are under-reported and the perpetrators get away scot-free.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 21st, 2018), Eddie (November 26th, 2018)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Hi,

I had sex with a guy two days ago who, just today, told me that he ripped the top off the condom, stealthed me and is HIV+ and not on meds because 'he looks after his health'.
    I'm actually wondering how easy it would be to "rip the top off the condom" anyway, and certainly without it being noticed. It's possible, perhaps more likely, that this is just a story that the guy told you afterwards for his own reasons.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 21st, 2018), frequent (November 19th, 2018), Smiles (November 19th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    The authorities can only take action if a police report has been made; in many jurisdictions, deliberately trying to infect someone with HIV counts as attempted murder. But reporting is not easy for the victim as he or she finds himself or herself in a similar position to a rape victim. The stigma, stress, fear of ridicule and not being believed may discourage victims from coming forward, probably more so in MSM situations. Hence incidents like this, like rape, are under-reported and the perpetrators get away scot-free.
    On top of that, telling the police that you had sex with a prostitute may put you in more trouble.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    I'm actually wondering how easy it would be to "rip the top off the condom" anyway, and certainly without it being noticed. It's possible, perhaps more likely, that this is just a story that the guy told you afterwards for his own reasons.
    Unfortunately, “Stealthing” is a real thing so I’m not sure. Either way, when someone says that it’s better to be safe than sorry.