Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Back to normal in pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Back to normal in pattaya

sweeitie scotty...everything is up for interpretation and re-interpretation...depends on the times and who's in power...are u a child abuser because the clothes on your back were made by little childrens hands??? some might say so.
    Are you a child abuser because for them to be made the adults that made them had to leave their chilldren unattended at home?? some might say so.

Are u a rapist because the legal age male gogo boy u slobbered all over would rather have been somewhere else but because he's hungry he subjects himself to being pawed by lecherous u?? Some might say so.

Naturally Im not calling you a child abuser or rapist...just pointing out that if its up to the bleeding heart tree hugging lefties we'd all be in a whole heap of trouble...

Liked

The link to Armeniapedia Christian posted is full of some astoundingly good satirical jokes. Well worth half an hour of your time if you've got nothing to do.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 6th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    everyone knows why guys go to Thailand and it sure as fuck isnt tp gawk at temples and palaces...BTW I purposefully said guys and not gay guys as I've tagged along with some straight friends on their crazy fuckfest holidays and they sure as fuck know how to have fun.
    So this is why visitors to the gay and straight sex venues account for just a small fraction of all visitors. Get real! Oh, I forgot. Latin's reality is a figment if his oversexed mind!

5. User who gave Like to post:

paulo15 (December 6th, 2016)

Liked

Sexual Deviant Latin is on my ignore list so if he posts anything worth reading would someone please let me know. I won't hold my breath.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

fountain...where do u get your data from??? I can assure u that the VAST majority of guys travelling to Thailand without female company are not there for the temples/palaces/cuisine....Note I said guys...not visitors...fountain please pay attention...read my posts carefully before you reply in your befuddled state......they are there to get stupidly drunk and empty their balls....in that order...

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    This talk of morals is a joke....especially on a gay thailand forum...please...everyone knows why guys go to Thailand and it sure as fuck isnt tp gawk at temples and palaces...nobody has the right to try and impose morals on me...before long I'll be in a burka
    You've forgotten the maiden aunt contingent lead by arsenal - who I read recently is so unbecoming that by his own admission all the cute gay Chinese run in the opposite direction as soon as they see him, leaving him thinking the only cute Chinese men are straight

Forum's veteran
    Liked

frequent u r a legend...

Liked

Mr frequent: I have been called many things but a maiden aunt. Really! I would think I have been with more guys in three countries in the last three months than you have in three years. If you ask nicely I can probably count up and give you a number. Fuck you I'll do it anyway. 19 to be precise. Maiden aunt indeed...now, where are my French fancies?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Mr frequent: I have been called many things but a maiden aunt. Really! I would think I have been with more guys in three countries in the last three months than you have in three years. If you ask nicely I can probably count up and give you a number. Fuck you I'll do it anyway. 19 to be precise. Maiden aunt indeed...now, where are my French fancies?
    I am indeed flattered that unlike that scoundrel Latin I'm not on your Ignore list

Liked

I would never put anyone on ignore.

Like all good queens of a certain age I absolutely need to know what they might be saying about me

13. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 6th, 2016)