Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Philippines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Philippines

Hey Maump -
    I am planning a trip to the PH next year and was thinking of flying into Angeles City as a jet lag reccuperation stop. I looked online and I see 10-15 gay bars clustered abound the SM City Clark mall.
    You reported few if any gay bar. Did you check any of the google identified gay bars?
    I am still planning on resting up a couple of days in Angeles and would like to relax and recuperate from flying.

As an aside - In the past I have used Fale GPS to spoof Grindr but now Grindr detects the use of a fake GPS app and does not send you to the fake GPS location so I guess I will need to wait until I get to the PH to use Grindr.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Hey Maump -
    I am planning a trip to the PH next year and was thinking of flying into Angeles City as a jet lag reccuperation stop. I looked online and I see 10-15 gay bars clustered abound the SM City Clark mall.
    You reported few if any gay bar. Did you check any of the google identified gay bars?
    I am still planning on resting up a couple of days in Angeles and would like to relax and recuperate from flying.

As an aside - In the past I have used Fale GPS to spoof Grindr but now Grindr detects the use of a fake GPS app and does not send you to the fake GPS location so I guess I will need to wait until I get to the PH to use Grindr.
    Next time I go, I will fly into Angeles (clark) or Cebu if I can. so, much better than Manila. I rather liked the town.

I walked past several "hole in the wall" gay bars near the mall (my airbnb was near walking street and the mall). I did not go in as my entourage (province men) was not interested thinking it would be the same as manila macho dancer bar and my little head was already satisfied.

I have not figured out how to get around grindrs current no gps spoof yet. although I have read if you run it inside a windows computer, it can still be spoofed.

ANYONE figured out how to spoof the latest grindr load?

Liked

Thanks for the information.
    I am hoping to meet some Phillipinos to show me around and from your desription is sounds pretty easy on Grindr or Blued..etc.
    I am guessing the Phillipinos speak English which is a plus.

I was in Manila about 10 years ago and Meh... it was OK.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Thanks for the information.
    I am hoping to meet some Phillipinos to show me around and from your desription is sounds pretty easy on Grindr or Blued..etc.
    I am guessing the Phillipinos speak English which is a plus.

I was in Manila about 10 years ago and Meh... it was OK.
    Filipino/Filipina is the correct spelling. and yes, many speak english if they attended secondary school. but plenty are reluctant to speak it because they are self-conscious and don't use english much especially in the provinces. the knowledge is less in the poor who are not educated. no problem in the cities.