Was thinking, and realized, I've never slept in a village before. I've been out to the villages lots with Kim, but they were always just day trips, and we never actually slept there. However, I'm going to have to in the near future. Will need to get to know Leo's family, he wants to do a wedding / celebration of life type of thing in his village, plus I want to hang out with his nephews while they're in the comfort of their home so I can observe how big of shitheads they are, if at all.

Although quite disrespectful, I think I'm just going to buy a tent, air matress, some little office fans, and if I can find it, one of those small coolers with built-in fan that utilize the ice packs to blow cold air. That's quite rude, but I don't care... I don't want to sleep on his mother's floor on one of those little straw mats, while having cockroaches, ants, and mice crawl all over me while I sleep. No thanks, I'll go hang out in my tend with my comfortable air mattress.

Anyway, who here has slept out at the villages? Did you grab a hotel? Did you maybe end up in a decent house with a proper bedroom with mattress, and everything? Was there a bathroom? Or did you sleep on the cement floor with everyone, and have to shit in the jungle?