Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: More reflections on Boyztown's future

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: More reflections on Boyztown's future

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    Of all the gay encounters I've had over the years, around 50% took place without a word spoken,
    Interesting...I didn't know the tradition of making out in cinemas started during the era of silent films.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    delete
    Oh no! What is this "deleted" thingy, mon cheri!?

You are letting me down, Francois, just as I was beginning to hold you in highest esteem, even higher than Google Chrome, and it's built in Auto Correct feature (I am lazy, and often have it turned Off, as you have noticed, and pointed out to me and others, as you correct the many typos that slip through).
    In even higher esteem, than Windows Word, and it's built in spell check! That's highest praise possible, Francois!

This is a sad day, an unfortunate surrender from someone usually so brave, someone who does not hesitate to write post after post, (single sentences posts, no less), in order to point out fellow SGT member's spelling errors. AND typos! A valuable service to all, something that requires vigilance, and patience!
    It would be only too easy to go through fellow SGT member's post, discover a typo, and just move along. That's what a coward would do! Man of courage would take that typo, and MAKE A POST OUT OF IT! A hero in my book!

You know, Francois, I have heard people call French "surrender monkeys", and similar
    disparaging expressions. It is really unfortunate, and nothing could be further from the truth! French may have surrendered to Germany during WWII, unlike rest of Europe, but one thing is for sure, and I can attest to it right here and now - the bravest typo warrior on internet, who I've ever come across, is a brave Frenchman!

While lesser boards, Thai Visa Forum, for example, have a policy of deleting posts that correct typos and spelling errors, posters who practice it are called "grammar nazis", they receive a warning for first offence, and suspension after the second offence, these boards consiser it spam, we at SGT recognizes the valuable service to this board.

Be proud, François! Don't take any of this surrender monkey crap, keep resisting!!

Liked

My gut feeling is that we're going through a re-set. After which tech will be for servile peasants, and the role models will be 'off-grid'

- Just my 2c..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    Oh no! What is this "deleted" thingy, mon cheri!?
    [full post quote shortened - ChristianPFC]
    Be proud, François! Don't take any of this surrender monkey crap, keep resisting!!
    Francois...you know it’s Bad Boy Billy with us again...you do don’t you! Best ignored!
    Last edited by christianpfc; October 22nd, 2018 at 15:43. Reason: shorten quote

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Francois...you know it’s Bad Boy Billy with us again...you do don’t you! Best ignored!
    Fracois, you know it's the gerefan2 with us, again, you do, don't you! Best ignored!

Mon ami, I expect nothing less than a dedicated post, pointing out numerous grammar errors by gerefan2. A curious case of two (or is it three?) missing commas, a mystery! The fact that gerefan2 is your friend should not be grounds for granting him a pass.

Do not try, and add any thoughts and opinions of your own, that would be breaking character!

Three Dots, a trade mark of latintopxxx, should not be counted as grammar error, a plagiat, at most.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Very good BAD BOY BILLY, having a pop at three of us in one post!
    Saves a lot of your long winded posts.
    We love you Billy, we always do when you reappear!

Liked

I agree.

8. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (October 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Very good BAD BOY BILLY, having a pop at three of us in one post!
    Saves a lot of your long winded posts.
    We love you Billy, we always do when you reappear!
    Since Francois, your Sunee friend, refuses to do his job, and correct errors in your posts, this job is now on my shoulders.

Here:

"Very good, BAD BOY BILLY, having a pop at three of us in one post!
    Saves a lot of your long ,winded posts.
    We love you, Billy, we always do, when you reappear!"

4 errors in 3 sentences, gerefan2!

Aren't you a native English speaker, gerefan2? What happened?

I'm not even gonna ask who is BAD BOY BILLY. I just assume there's something in a water at Sunee, you both hang out there, one is illiterate, the other a mad proof reader.

Liked

DD wrote.
    "something in a water at Sunee,"

I think you mean there's something in a waiter at Sunee. And it's usually a447. ROFL.

Liked

If he's a hot, masculine hunk, then chances are he'll be in me!