Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Any questions get the reply 'for good health'.
    Ha not so good for the poor pigs health perhaps :-)

Oh the humiliation, firstly being stabbed to death and then having your dick cut off, it sounds more like something you'd read about some ladyboy getting involved in with her 60 year slutty farang husband before she turfed him off their 14th balcony !

Liked

Well Joe and I have an arrangement of 5 quickish heavy petting sessions for 100rmb. Well tonight after 2 he said he needed to talk to his boss. Another client more like, the scoundrel. So I negotiated a little felatio which took place in a cubicle. Not my first choice but there you go. A good deal.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (December 15th, 2020), Jellybean (December 15th, 2020)

Liked

Well Joe and I have an arrangement of 5 quickish heavy petting sessions for 100rmb. Well tonight after 2 he said he needed to talk to his boss. Another client more like, the scoundrel. So I negotiated a little felatio which took place in a cubicle. Not my first choice but there you go. A good deal.
    At least you are getting some ‘action’ arsenal. And I was curious as to how much RMB100 equated to in other currencies, so I used the currency converter, xe, which showed the following results:

xe.jpg

Do you recognise these figures, arsenal or have I used the wrong conversion?

Although, I took your reference to ‘rmb’ to refer to China’s currency, I was not sure what RMB meant, so I turned to my old faithful, Wikipedia and thought it worth posting the results of my enquiry here:

The renminbi (abbreviated RMB; simplified Chinese: 人民币; traditional Chinese: 人民幣; pinyin: rénmínbì; lit. 'people's currency'; symbol: 元/¥; code: CNY) is the official currency of China and one of the world's reserve currencies . . .
    Source: Wikipedia
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

No JB that looks about right although like any self respecting Brit when doin' foreign funny money I round up or down so 100rmb becomes a tenner and 50 baht is a quid.

Another name for the RMB is the yuan. It's named after the Mongols who took China and replaced the Song dynasty. Therefore it's named after an invading force although the Chinese are taught the Khans were in fact Chinese. Pompous twats.

In other events last night. Noah was nowhere to be seen. He'd posted about going back to Tibet but anyway he's shorn his blonde hair and the Xanadu level of sex appeal went with the locks. Danny mixed his drinks (again) and passed out on the couch (again). Xavier, a precious and efete boy at the best of times was manhandled by two solid fuck bitches on the dance floor. His face as he tried to pretend to be enjoying it was a picture.

It's amazing how quickly the boys adopt their new English names and use them when.they refer to each other, at least when talking to me they do.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (December 16th, 2020)

Liked

No JB that looks about right although like any self respecting Brit when doin' foreign funny money I round up or down so 100rmb becomes a tenner and 50 baht is a quid
    Those were the days. Now 40 baht is a very close approximation.

Liked

That's true Goji. It's just for convenience and maths simplification.

JB wrote.
    "At least you are getting some ‘action’ arsenal."

Indeed I am. Gorgeous Chinese money boy is coming this evening and Joe has unilaterally pencilled me in to sleep with on Sunday. Last night was quite funny. Joe was providing oral service in the cubicle while two shrunken cleaners were complaining to each other outside. Classy.

No Platformed
    Liked

Gorgeous Chinese money boy is coming this evening and Joe has unilaterally pencilled me in to sleep with on Sunday. Last night was quite funny. Joe was providing oral service in the cubicle while two shrunken cleaners were complaining to each other outside. Classy.
    Presumably the Chinese secret police are keeping tabs on your hanky panky?

Liked

Well not just my hanky panky but with two million drones working in the Chinese security industry pretty much everything.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well not just my hanky panky but with two million drones working in the Chinese security industry pretty much everything.

One a serious note whilst i'm sure you're right but DO you think on a daily basis that IS the case there and that you are being formally watched or details of your movements / actions are recorded in any way or do you just mean IF you were to carry out some illegal action "someone" would probably report you either morally or to get their own brownie points built up with the powers that be - or is it more organised than that - just out of interest re how things like that work there ? PS I assume you're using a VPN to post here etc too ?

Liked

Another name for the RMB is the yuan. It's named after the Mongols who took China and replaced the Song dynasty. Therefore it's named after an invading force although the Chinese are taught the Khans were in fact Chinese. Pompous twats..
    In Standard (Mandarin) Chinese, yuán literally means a "round object" or "round coin". During the Qing Dynasty, the yuan was a round coin made of silver. The Japanese currency, the yen, derives from the Chinese word yuan.