FAQ & Help

Thread: Any Action in Penang?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Liked

Re: Any Action in Penang?

Quote Originally Posted by kkjason
    … I hate spending money in a country like Malaysia who tries to legislate who you can and can't fuck ...
    The usual self-righteous twaddle. Malaysia does not legislate who you can and cannot fuck; it legislates whether your fucking constitutes a criminal offence. It does not prevent you from performing the act itself. Heterosexual adultery is also a punishable offence in Malaysia in some circumstances but that doesn’t stop it happening. In case kkjason has forgotten, prostitution is a criminal offence in Thailand; I’m not sure if that has ever deterred any of our members from traveling to (or living) here

Liked

And...as usual, it is you who posts idiotic comments. For one - prostitution is not illegal in Thailand - look up the law before you quote it. Profiting from prostitution is illegal. So, you are free to buy as much sex as you want in Thailand - so why wouldn't 'members travel here' as you put it. Selling sex is illegal (again - there is a big difference - look it up), but I do not know of any members who are interested in that part of the business - can you point me to any?

As for Malaysia - you are a self-righteous prick if you think they do not legislate who you can and cannot fuck. You actually proved yourself wrong in your post when you talk about heterosexual adultery. Don't forget - this is the country that recently caned a superstar model for being caught drinking alcohol in public. So, if you think they do not care who you fuck, you are as demented as your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    The usual self-righteous twaddle. Malaysia does not legislate who you can and cannot fuck; it legislates whether your fucking constitutes a criminal offence. It does not prevent you from performing the act itself. Heterosexual adultery is also a punishable offence in Malaysia in some circumstances but that doesn’t stop it happening. In case kkjason has forgotten, prostitution is a criminal offence in Thailand; I’m not sure if that has ever deterred any of our members from traveling to (or living) here

3. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 21st, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Have you managed to understand insurance yet?

Liked

And - just to reveal how useless your recent posts have been - Section 377 of the federal penal code in Malaysia specifically states that ALL homosexual acts are illegal. So, tell us oh wise one - how is that not 'legislating' sexual acts between members of the same sex? Can you educate us, since you seem to be all knowing on the matter.