FAQ & Help

Thread: Music..Drink..Astra

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Music..Drink..Astra

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthrieston View Post
    I have to wait until 30th October .....and then I shall finally be set free again ......
    Not to put a dampener on that for you but if it's important to you to keep well health wise do just remember that even when fully double jabbed you can still catch Covid and suffer quite debilitating symptoms for quite a few weeks.

I personally know over 10 friends who all found themselves in that position and each one reported feeling awful for the 2 or 3 week period after catching it. The plus point (and reason for getting vaccinated in the first place of course) was that thankfully none of them needed intubated in hospital and none died, so ultimately the vaccine worked - but do perhaps be aware of that risk of still catching it when travelling back out in the world again and still take as many sensible precautions re reducing close physical contact and the wearing of a mask etc as you can perhaps to limit the chance of that happening.

I should add that most of my friends who picked that up DIDNT do that last part and decided to go to busy concerts and packed gigs etc and it really showed how silly that perhaps was when there was still a lot of Covid floating about out there.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (October 3rd, 2021), catawampuscat (October 3rd, 2021), Dodger (October 3rd, 2021), francois (October 3rd, 2021)