Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boy Trekking in Pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Boy Trekking in Pattaya

As we all know, Pattaya resembles a post-apocalyptic ghost town right now and doesn’t stand a chance of breathing life again until the bars and other entertainment venues are allowed to reopen.

That said, we also know that a few adventurous farang are coming to town regardless of the bans that are in place, seemingly convinced, and probably rightly so, that Pattaya, even on its worst day, is better than the alternative of staying home alone during the Winter season.

Plan for the worst – hope for the best:

Most visitors coming during the holiday season already accept the fact that the bars will be closed, the streets will be empty with not near as many smiling boys around, where a different approach to hooking up with the boys will be required:

Mobile/Line Connections: Those who have mobile and/or line numbers of boys they knew and liked from before are a hundred miles ahead of everyone else from the start.

Considering the fact that most of the working boys returned home 18 months ago to either work the rice fields, or sit around watching the flowers grow, they’ll probably jump at the opportunity to hop a bus just to be on the scene again (like you), hook up, have some fun, and earn a little money. We talk a lot about how depressing this past 18 months has been for the “farang”– but one can only imagine how much the working boys miss the shining lights, parties with friends, erotic times, and money-making opportunities.

Visitors like Oliver2, and others, who have boyfriends waiting for them to return of course have nothing to worry about. Their trek only involves linking up with their partner (wherever that happens to be) and letting the good times roll.

Playing the Apps: It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the Apps will be a primary source for hooking up in the near-term. The clever punter knows how to use the Apps to create a network of contacts to provide more options/opportunities than just using the App for short time encounters. Arranging small parties, get-togethers at the beach, or even a short excursion on one of the many islands can help offset the loss of the boy bars.

Expanding your territory: Punters are creatures of habit, commonly return to the same hunting grounds and venues every holiday, go to the same restaurants, stores, markets, etc., which really won’t work well in the current climate. If you can’t get unglued from this routine and start to venture off to other areas at different times of the day/night, hooking up spontaneously with “chance encounters” will be more difficult.

A few examples just from the past few weeks:

Cruising through Jomtien Complex. First at 8:30 AM when Home Bar (Home Café) opens for coffee, and again around 11:00 AM. Smiling boys, usually sitting around solo at random bars (even though the bars are closed). I chatted with two boys last week who were sitting in from of The Agate sipping yogurt drinks. I recognized one from Max Massage (Soi Day/Night) who knew me, and the other boy, who was an absolute doll, I had never seem before. They said they had a loom if I wanted a massage.

Exiting The Complex I ran into Joe (Johan) who graced the stage at Nice Boys when they were open. Joe can be seen frequently either jogging or exercising in the fitness area next to the police box at Dongtan Beach. Adorable boy, HOT body, great personality, and I’m always surprised someone hasn’t taken him under their wing by now. He knows I have a boyfriend and won’t be lured by his enticements, but that doesn’t stop him from rubbing his bulge until it’s hard and protruding from his jogging shorts...mmmmmm

Between Relax Me Massage and Orange Shirt Massage (near Tuckom), and the one large Massage parlor in The Complex (name?), there are approximately 20 boys sitting around (this number fluctuates) with welcoming smiles. Some of the local expats indulge their services, either at the massage parlor, or back at their condos. The massage boys are very flexible these days in terms of the scope of their services. Most of these boys will jump at the chance to hook up with a farang…either for a short-time or a longer-term arrangement. (MFAS, I know what you’re thinking…LOL)

There are also a few places with shuttered doors worth visiting after dark which you can locate just by communicating with the locals (Thai and farang) when you arrive. I suggest you do as I’m doing and keep it to yourself until the bans are lifted.

Just as an opinion (like everything else): It wouldn’t be a bad time to find a Boy Special that you really like and focus your time on him. If finding a boy isn’t that easy right now, then it only makes sense to adjust your expectations a bit – while still having a great time.

I just hope that the farang who are returning will remain aware of the fact that the boys they’ll be interacting with have been through A VERY ROUGH PERIOD. Some have remained penniless and had to rely on friends just to survive, and there even a few who have vanished into the next realm (I know 3 such boys). That said, it goes without saying that they would greatly appreciate any compassion and support you could provide during your stay.

If anyone is looking for an opportunity to be generous and practice the Art of Giving – this would be the time. Don’t focus on GETTING, focus on GIVING, and I bet you’ll have the most rewarding holiday ever.

2. 27 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 19th, 2021), arsenal (November 19th, 2021), Aux1010 (November 19th, 2021), BenCH (November 20th, 2021), billyhouston (November 19th, 2021), ChrisUK (November 19th, 2021), dab69 (November 19th, 2021), Daveuk (November 23rd, 2021), daydreamer (November 20th, 2021), dinagam (November 19th, 2021), DoubleDutch (November 22nd, 2021), goji (November 22nd, 2021), Halcyon (November 22nd, 2021), Kenny (November 19th, 2021), llz (November 20th, 2021), Lovechef (December 4th, 2021), mahjongguy (November 24th, 2021), Mancs (November 22nd, 2021), Moses (November 19th, 2021), Oliver2 (November 19th, 2021), Patanawet (November 22nd, 2021), riverdee (November 21st, 2021), Ruthrieston (November 20th, 2021), splinter1949 (November 19th, 2021), stev3 (November 19th, 2021), TaoR (November 19th, 2021), vnman (November 19th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Boy Trekking in Pattaya

Quote: Dodger..”Exiting The Complex I ran into Joe (Johan) who graced the stage at Nice Boys when they were open. Joe can be seen frequently either jogging or exercising in the fitness area next to the police box at Dongtan Beach. Adorable boy, HOT body, great personality, and I’m always surprised someone hasn’t taken him under their wing by now. He knows I have a boyfriend and won’t be lured by his enticements, but that doesn’t stop him from rubbing his bulge until it’s hard and protruding from his jogging shorts...mmmmmm”

I know Joe from before he went to the army and his various stints on the stage at Nice Boys……He speaks good English, is totally straight and is open to most activities though he won’t bottom. I saw him last week sitting by 4T bar he looked miserable, BTW 4T is for sale and I wouldn’t be surprised if more bars in the Complex are for sale all be it quietly.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 19th, 2021), daydreamer (November 20th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    If anyone is looking for an opportunity to be generous and practice the Art of Giving – this would be the time. Don’t focus on GETTING, focus on GIVING, and I bet you’ll have the most rewarding holiday ever.
    Thank you for this very important reminder. These boys are people and deserving of kindness. I was just getting online as I'll be back to Thailand for the New year and had planned on reconnecting with some of the boys I've stayed in contact with over the too long time away. I appreciate the update on what to expect.
    Last edited by Jellybean; November 19th, 2021 at 14:13. Reason: Quote fixed.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (November 26th, 2021), Patanawet (November 22nd, 2021), riverdee (November 21st, 2021)

Liked

Johan is a delicious boy and an excellent off. I'm so glad to read he's getting by.

There are lots of other place to find boys from motorcy taxi stands to 7/11 to guys just hanging around to the late night volleyball courts in Jomtien. In those circumstsnces i would definitely recommend agreeing everything, services and payment etc in advance.

Liked

Like you mentioned, most of the boys went home and many are probably up in Issan again. So a better idea would be to head out to say Udon Thani or Khon Kaen for a bit. You'll find everything you want in those cities, fire up the apps, and there's probably lots of willing boys right now.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (November 19th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

Like you mentioned, most of the boys went home and many are probably up in Issan again. So a better idea would be to head out to say Udon Thani or Khon Kaen for a bit. You'll find everything you want in those cities, fire up the apps, and there's probably lots of willing boys right now.
    I tend to agree.

I've stayed up in Buriram twice during this pandemic and there's more smiling boys there than in Pattaya right now. To your point, Udon and Khon Kaen may even be better,.

11. User who gave Like to post:

stev3 (November 19th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by everybodyno View Post

......I was just getting online as I'll be back to Thailand for the New year and had planned on reconnecting with some of the boys I've stayed in contact with over the too long time away.
    Good idea.

While cruising around Jomtien Beach yesterday I ran into a boy I haven't seen in almost 2 years. After spending some time on the scene in Sunee, he went on to work freelance at the old Two Faces Bar (now, Home Bar) in Jomtien Complex.

He said he's had a menial job in Banglamung during the pandemic - but just received a message from one of his farng friends saying he would be back in town shortly and would like to see him again. The boy, named Golf (pictured in the post about "Working Boys who have been in Movies") looks the same as he did the last time I saw him. And if you ever saw one of his movies you'd probably be calling him too...LOL

Good luck with your preplanning.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jomtien Complex Update:

It appears that several other boy bars in the Complex are mimicking Home Bars strategy of serving food and/or light snacks in order to temporarily qualify as being "cafe's.

During my cruise through the Complex this morning Adonis Bar, Guy Guy Boy Bar, and Charlies, all appeared to be open with a few boys scattered around similar to Home Bar.

I hope the tenacity of these bar owners eventually pays dividends, but there's still a rough road ahead.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

daydreamer (December 4th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 5th, 2021)

Liked

Speaking with a friend today who was in Jomtien Complex having dinner at a new restaurant which was packed.Not sure of the name, but in vicinity of QM Bar or maybe replacing it.
    He said the Complex was quite busy! Not sure if there were boys around but likely.

16. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (December 3rd, 2021), daydreamer (December 4th, 2021), Dodger (December 4th, 2021)

Liked

That is good news about Jomtien but is it happening in BoysTown or Sunee?