Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eros the End of a Long Run

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Eros the End of a Long Run

Tonight was the first time I set foot in Eros since I saw that old, fat, bald falang with his pants down being serviced by a few equally unattractive boys. To my surprise Eros had a few nice looking boys there was only one fem twink (thank god). I was chatting with a guy that I knew from years ago and he told me Eros was to close for good soon this was substantiated by another guy working there who said he would be going to boystown when Eros closes it’s doors.
    A man sitting near me had boys parading in front of him taking off their underwear and giving it to mom to smell!

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Eros the End of a Long Run

Lol meant to say giving them to him to smell.Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'll most definitely miss it...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    . . . I was chatting with a guy that I knew from years ago and he told me Eros was to close for good . . .
    Eros, the end of an era one could say. No?

. . . A man sitting near me had boys parading in front of him taking off their underwear and giving it to mom to smell!
    And thank heavens you corrected your post Manforallseasons. On first reading I had this ghastly image of some old boy named Norman dragging his aged mother along with him as she watched and shared in his . . . er . . . em . . . peccadilloes.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

tradie-scratch-n-sniff.jpg

Peccadilloes - Now available at all dodgy mens underwear stores within 1 square mile of Eros Bar - get yours while stocks last !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

. I was chatting with a guy that I knew from years ago and he told me Eros was to close for good soon this was substantiated by another guy working there !
    I’m afraid I don’t believe anyhting anyone tells me about the future of bars in Pattaya!

Wasn’t it on this board a few months ago that someone said Ting Tong Red was going to be reopened as a Karaoke bar? What’s happened? Zilch, nowt, nothing!

I’m one to wait and see....hopefully this rumour is untrue....bit TiT.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 30th, 2019), francois (January 29th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    And thank heavens you corrected your post Manforallseasons. On first reading I had this ghastly image of some old boy named Norman dragging his aged mother along with him as she watched and shared in his . . . er . . . em . . . peccadilloes.
    Why correct it? A corpse being dragged in and out of a bar is a fitting description for Pattaya.

A boy's best friend is his mother.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    I found it a rather moving thought, especially as many years ago there was a Western tourist who had done just that in Soi Twilight (without the underwear sniffing) one December/January season

Liked

I was chatting with a guy that I knew from years ago and he told me Eros was to close for good soon this was substantiated by another guy working there who said he would be going to boystown when Eros closes it’s doors.

Now this is really sad news! Several good foreigner friends from Bangkok come down to Pattaya just for of Eros. And Nice Boys, but Eros is stop No1.

Makes you wonder, if Eros can't sustain itself, how do some of other bars around the plaza manage? Owners must be subsidizing their places, keeping them open for themselves, and for their friends. A hobby, a social club. Francois must know better, but I suspect the Meat Loaf Club wasn't raking in money, it was place for friends to hang out.

I sometimes enjoy a quick cock munch at Good Boys, few times a months, there used to be other creatures, contours in the dark, enjoying a cock or two. Not lately! The guys outside used to at least try to make an effort, when potential prey walked by, they can't be bothered lately. I worry Good Boys will shut down soon, the only mystery is how it managed to remain open this long.
    I will miss Good Boys very much! The guys are 1000 percent my type, straight from farm, you can often see these type of guys in Bangkok, on buses, on construction trucks, but not so much in Pattaya (except Cambodian and Burmese construction workers, but these guys are difficult to catch, it's tricky to lure them away from the herd).

And I wouldn't approach these type of guys in a dark soi, "hey bro, can I suck your cock, and maybe lick balls, if that's ok with you?", some people may have unpredictable reactions to this kind of proposal.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 30th, 2019), llz (January 30th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I believe Eros is still open and certainly isn't closing "immenently" or anything ? ( well anymore than anywhere else can in Pattaya !) as I certainly have had that same conversation with the boys over a few YEARS now and it's STILL there ! So, maybe perhaps lets just be careful not to TALK this place out of business NOW before the owner ACTUALLY decides do anything specific in that perhaps eh as I'm guessing it's the sort of place will limp along ( as it has been doing for years now) until the latest owner just either says "Fuck it", sells it ( doubtful as it's been for sale "forever now - stil, there's always that next fresh face dumb just of the plane farang who might just walk in someday and foolishly buy the place) or that his lease runs out ( again).

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (January 29th, 2019), Marsilius (January 29th, 2019)