Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
As I've said before, you state your opinions as if they are incontrovertible facts. As you say, neither of us will be around to see whether your version of the future comes true. I guess in a quantum universe there will be a version of Earth where it does

I don't know about you, but I plan to still be alive in a couple months while the upcoming US mid-term elections happen. Trump isn't getting his stupid fucken wall, nor are Nazis going to start getting elected into positions of public trust. If anything, Trump is just going to end up spending his retirement living at Club Fed, playing bocche ball with other inmates as the crazy, old, demented, racist man he is.

Obama is back in the public arena now, he seems quite pissed off, and everyone in the world knows full well what kind of leadership and movements he's capable of, as I think he's proven himself quite well. Plus loads of other things happen, such as there's a very good chance Texas is going to end up with a Democratic Senator for the first time in over 25 years.

We all already know how this is going to end, it's simply a matter of time, and we will all witness it ourselves in two months from now. History has proven this time and time again.