Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How Pattaya is different from Bangkok?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How Pattaya is different from Bangkok?

If your holiday will involve going to bars and offing boys, Bangkok could end up costing you twice as much as Pattaya - and believe me, you're not going to get any more for your money than you would in Pattaya.

Pattaya is much less commercial...more lack back in-and-around the gay venues...a bit more sleaze (just the way I like it)...with an ocean.

I enjoy short trips (2-3 nights) to Bangkok, but that's the limit.

I love Pattaya...always have.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (July 22nd, 2022), Oliver2 (June 29th, 2022), poshglasgow (July 19th, 2022)

Liked

Re: How Pattaya is different from Bangkok?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    If your holiday will involve going to bars and offing boys, Bangkok could end up costing you twice as much as Pattaya - and believe me, you're not going to get any more for your money than you would in Pattaya.

Pattaya is much less commercial...more lack back in-and-around the gay venues...a bit more sleaze (just the way I like it)...with an ocean.

I enjoy short trips (2-3 nights) to Bangkok, but that's the limit.

I love Pattaya...always have.
    I understand,
    so it is not true that BKK offer higher quality and younger boys (of course always above the legal age)
    Someone said that top quality twinks can be found only in the costly BKK bars....