Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay massage parlours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Gay massage parlours

Have you never seen any Hollywood movies Marti - you know, where the location is stated - like Paris, France or London, England? Never seen any of that kinda thing?

Well if you had then you'd realise what I was lampooning - but it clearly went right over your head.

Now, if you'd like to provide evidence of your assertion (which is so ill-defined as to be almost meaningless) then I'll be happy to consider it.

Ball's in your court.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Gay massage parlours

Quote Originally Posted by marti View Post
    I have head that Scottish people are some of the least intelligent people in the world but I would not say that in a post here.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    if you'd like to provide evidence of your assertion (which is so ill-defined as to be almost meaningless) then I'll be happy to consider it..
    Well SG, you DID ask......

"SCOTLAND is the least intelligent part of the UK and performs poorly on average IQ against most of Europe, an academic has claimed. Professor Richard Lynn said the Scots average IQ of 97 was well below the England and Wales average of 100.5 and on a par with the Republic of Ireland. London and the south-east of England scored top in the UK, with an average IQ of 102"

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotlan...eague-1-487587

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 24th, 2017)