Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tinnies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Tinnies

Super Dooper post Mr S. Face. Now the whole board is hungry and wants to eat a pie and not just any pie but one like you've described.

Liked

Another excellent restaurant review, snotface, the topic heading of which had me intrigued.

But you may have just answered the long standing and usually unanswerable question; who ate all the pies? I didn’t have you marked down as a pie-eater, more of a slim-Jim, for some unexplainable reason.

When back in the UK, I have been known to eat the occasional chicken and ham pie, but don’t think I’ve ever eaten a pie in Thailand. Out here, I am too conscious of my need to keep my ever expanding waistline under some sort of control and not to surrender to my food cravings.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Super Dooper post Mr S. Face. Now the whole board is hungry and wants to eat a pie and not just any pie but one like you've described.
    Mmmmm . . . right now a chicken and ham pie sounds very appetising. Alas, arsenal, what my body wants and what it gets is rarely the same thing. Sadly, it’s a simple salad for me tonight.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    I didn’t have you marked down as a pie-eater, more of a slim-Jim, for some unexplainable reason.
    Well, I like to think of myself as slim-ish, certainly by Pattaya standards. I don't think it would be unkind of me to describe the Australian owner as of generous girth, and that usually acts as a deterrent if my mind wanders to the possibility of having one of his yummy lemon meringue pies for dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Sadly, it’s a simple salad for me tonight.
    I have a recurrent fantasy of being a waiter in a posh restaurant. An extremely fat customer enters and sits at a table. I greet him and he asks if I have any recommendations du jour. A faint, knowing smile crosses my lips and I lean forward conspiratorially. He leans forward too in eager expectation. 'Well, sir,' I say politely, 'I can highly recommend the green salad...'

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 10th, 2018), poshglasgow (March 10th, 2018)