Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
Curiously, most of the Brits I know are all thin. Not so true of the other farangs.
Yep, Brits I know here are all slim, and few Americans also slim and fit, contrary to stereotype.

Russian guys over, lets say, 30, all fat! Why is that under 30 Russians are naturally fit, with muscles, often without going to gym, but then something happens, and they balloon up. They often walk around Beach Rd and other places without shirt, often in Speedos. But the fit Russians always have s shirt on, very unfair! At least they like football shorts, that is nice of them, some wear what they think are swimming trunks, but are actually boxer shorts underwear. Maybe Moses can shed some light on this?

Indians are another mystery breed, there tons and tons of them here, all fat. Every single one, I swear! And they all look around 30, maybe between 25 and 45. All overweight, not just little bit. And very few younger Indian guys you meet here are very fit, lets say under 25, maybe even younger. Something happens to Indians after 25. All Indian women fat as well, but who cares.