Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: So Pattaya in May ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: So Pattaya in May ?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmelba View Post
    To be perfectly honest it is a tough choice to make because both months are right not really ideal at all. November December January February are the best by far. I have never been able to go on those preferred months and even though it is uncomfortable you will still enjoy your holiday whichever month you choose.
    True, its that i try to avoid that "High Season", also i prefer those months to do European Citytrips for the low prices
    I guess compromises are always there when avoiding the high seasons. September does look more appealing then May. Thanks

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Max6969 View Post
    True, its that i try to avoid that "High Season", also i prefer those months to do European Citytrips for the low prices
    How much higher is the high season for hotels and boy costs? especially this year with covid recover still in progress?

How do you work the visa.. or visa exempt to stay 90 days? (not to hijack this thread)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    How much higher is the high season for hotels and boy costs? especially this year with covid recover still in progress?

How do you work the visa.. or visa exempt to stay 90 days? (not to hijack this thread)
    Well its my 1st time to Thailand so i cant really say since i lack experience.
    But in general the High Seasons (when the weather is good or Schoolvacation period) is Always pricier in all things.
    So if you want to travel much and dont care about weather try to go in Low Seasons like me
    But for Thailand you should ask a more experienced traveller here

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Max6969 View Post
    But in general the High Seasons (when the weather is good or Schoolvacation period) is Always pricier in all things.
    So if you want to travel much and dont care about weather try to go in Low Seasons like me
    But for Thailand you should ask a more experienced traveller here
    I have been in thailand twice 2016 may 15 days and 29 days october 2016. so I have been there in Low... but now I am looking to escape my winter in USA. 2022 went to Colombia.