Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 34 of 282 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

It is funny how some brains are washed. Russia made no invasion to other countries for centuries
    I can't speak for anyone else, but where I was raised in the Midwest of the United States, it was common knowledge that the British held the record when it comes to this. Those conquering maniacs must have invaded over 90% of the countries on the planet during some period in history, where honestly Russia never even entered the conversation when discussing these things. I just pictured Russia as being cold as hell...with robust men who liked chugging vodka...and some dam good hockey players.

Liked

Russia invaded no other countries for centuries ?
    I presume this is only because a lot of the invasions were by the Soviet Union, not Russia.

Those would include:
    Afghanistan ?
    Poland in 1939. For a while, there was a pact where Germany had the west of Poland and the Soviets had the eastern part. Which they kept after the war.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Andy (February 21st, 2022)

Liked

I guess what is happening now is called "Casus belli"?

Liked

Besides, what's all this "Russia doesn't invade" nonsense about? Why do you think RUssia is the biggest country in the entire world? Cause they loved invading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBlZlmXyR5M

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i wonder how many on this board, especially those asking for evidence such as corpses in body bags have actually been to war or experiended uprisngs and conflict.....or is it as if it was all "as on TV"

7. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 22nd, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, enjoy life without the SWIFT banking network. That should do well for the citizens of Russia.
    SWIFT already announced what no foreign government that has power to order to switch off their service. They do it for Iraq only by decision of General Assembly UN. Watch their website - press news.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and now I see the clever fox has not invaded the Ukraine but recognised the breakaway Russian majority regions......semantics...lots of wriggle room left for the west to NOT get involved...

No Platformed
    Liked

I was very impressed by the televised broadcast of Putin and his National Security Council. It gave me great hope for what I believe is the most desirable future for Russia

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i wonder how many on this board, especially those asking for evidence such as corpses in body bags have actually been to war or experiended uprisngs and conflict.....or is it as if it was all "as on TV"
    In case you missed it, latin, the British Royal Family is in favour of a war in Ukraine to distract from the scandal around Prince Andrew https://www.businessinsider.com.au/r...22-2?r=US&IR=T and now that crafty woman The Queen has contracted COVID so as to attract sympathy

Liked

And Russia's "peace keeping" mission in Eastern Ukraine has begun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US1BXoCo7Jg

So far the West's response is basically, "ok, but you better not do a full fledged invasion, or else".