There are so many things in my life that happened and cannot be explained.
But I believe they happened for a reason; they must have a reason of their own.

There are miracles and mysteries that have happened that science cannot explain how or why they happened.

As a Thai person and a Buddhist, I believe in Karma and deep in my heart I know it's real. It's a supernatural process that even science (the most accessible judge for the majority of people) cannot explain it.

Even Christians believe "what goes around comes around;" that's a type of karma, isn't it? I learned this phrase when I first came to Canada in 2005.

Karma is the law of the universe; it's so real; so ...so real; and it's justified for everyone.

You may wonder why - because sometimes you can break the law - but you can never get away from karma.

For example, Mr.B committed a crime and was able to walk away without serving time in jail. He was smart enough to manipulate the evidence; the court failed to convict him, not because he wasn't guilty, but because there was insufficient evidence to convict him.
However, karma had it's say in the different direction. Mr.B got an accident and almost lost his life. That was his conviction.

There is always someone upstairs watching you.

Now, coming back to me, what I did may not have been illegal, but it was immoral and that is a reason why I'm here.

There are many reasons why I am right here now, right in this place.

That's all I can say at the moment.