Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting arrested in Thailand

Liked

Getting arrested in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Thanks....I don't wish to be without a mobile while I'm in prison.
    What are you talking about? They have a payphone in the gym that you're allowed to use the one time a week they let you out of the cell for exercise.

You can make collect calls from there, and they'll contact your embassy for you, so what more do you need?

I'm still pissed off about that. Throwing a blind guy in a cell in Bangkok with 100 other people. What a dick move. I remember many of the other inmates were completely dumbfounded they actually put me in there. I remember they didn't even tell me where I was going when they moved me from the initial holding cell to the main cell. They just said "we're taking you to a better room", shoved me in and closed the room. I'm blind, so I'm absolutely terrified, because I have no idea what's going on. Assholes.

If you're going to get arrested in Thailand, makes sure it's in Issan. The cops in Nong Khai were awesome and really good folks. The cops in Bangkok were assholes and can fuck off.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I am bored and diving in!

Don’t do the crime if you can’t take the time....

3. User who gave Like to post:

Armando (November 15th, 2021)

Liked

Re: I am bored and diving in!

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Don’t do the crime if you can’t take the time....

I did do the time. Doesn't change the fact that they were assholes who threw a blind guy into a locked room with another 100 people without telling him where they were sticking him.

I'm not alone in that. Many of the other inmates thought that was a dick move on part of the police.

Liked

Re: Getting arrested in Thailand

I definitely think the life that Matt has written about here is worth a two part mini series. I'm not sure what genre it should be.

A Carry On style comedy with lines like 'Ooohhh; those lychees look juicy.' ...cue camera zooming on naked Matt with his privates hidden by fruit.
    Or.
    A thriller with a slow burn towards Matt's capture and incarceration. Unbearable tension as a police motorbike glides slowly past Matt looking at him suspiciously.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Armando (November 15th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I definitely think the life that Matt has written about here is worth a two part mini series. I'm not sure what genre it should be.

l
    I’d go along with that two part series Arsenal, but my take would be

A fairy tale along the lines of a certain Mr Walter Mitty, for the first part
    And.
    A Mystery set along the lines of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde for the closing part.

Liked

PS. Arsenal, I think you're an Aussie, right? Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3vns42Nd8

I have an Aussie client baed in China who won't shut up about China starting WWIII. Apparently, in his mind the invasion of Tiawan is going to start any day now.

I keep trying to tell him it's nothing more than propoganda and nobody is starting WWIIII but he doesn't want to listen.

Liked

What!!! No. I'm of fine English stock. I went to Australia once.Terrible place. Man eating sharks in the sea and some of the rivers, 6 meter long crocodiles in the lakes and rivers, venomous snakes everywhere and murderous spiders hiding in your shoes and a bird that can disembowel you with it's foot.. Lucky to get out alive.

Liked

Well, according to my client who lives in China, they're about to invade Taiwan and Australia at any moment now.

I keep trying to caml him down, but he's not having it. I keep telling him, nobody is picking a fight with the US -- he just doesn't want to belive me though.

Liked

China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran and North Korea verses America, the UK, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea and an initially semi involved France.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran and North Korea verses America, the UK, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea and an initially semi involved France.

Exactly. I keep trying to convince my friend that if that war ever breaks out, it'll last a week, and I can't possibly believe the leadership in Beijinh is stupid enough to pull the trigger.

You're in China, right? Is there anything you're seeing on your end that I'm not seeing? This is a 38 year old wealthy businessman, so why is he flipping out like this? Is there something that's showing up in your end of the world that I don't see?