Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
IFor "short-memory" people I remind: we had proof of Frequent/Sglad clones and Frequent has been permanently banned while Sglad as more older account was punished by 6 months of temp.ban (I think it was 6, but not sure about length and I am lazy to check records).

To Sglad (it is admin's note, no need to answer): your intention to insult people is out of your control now. Please watch it closely: I don't like when one member insulting another member. Post may be provocative or sensational, but it should never be insulting. I made this public warning for to make my hands free: next my action will be temp.ban.

To all: if this carousel will not stopped, I will force 1 day temp.ban for public accusation in cloning without proof.
I endorse Moses comments and will self-moderate comments about other posters.

So now we know that sglad was banned because he was a hydra posting at the same time as sugargrandpa AND he was banned again because he was posting as sglad AND Frequent. I don't expect an answer, but I wonder how many times a hydra is permitted to return and continue with posting privileges before a total ban is put into effect.