I'm really pissed off by this carnival.

Guys, I should remind to all, what board rules are: we don't discuss hydras/clones on public. Use red triangle and provide proof. If you have no proof - well, what we are talking about then?

Should I push penalty for each public accusation in account cloning without proof? Or you will stop this stupid (yes!!! - you are adult) bazaar?

For "short-memory" people I remind: we had proof of Frequent/Sglad clones and Frequent has been permanently banned while Sglad as more older account was punished by 6 months of temp.ban (I think it was 6, but not sure about length and I am lazy to check records).

To Sglad (it is admin's note, no need to answer): your intention to insult people is out of your control now. Please watch it closely: I don't like when one member insulting another member. Post may be provocative or sensational, but it should never be insulting. I made this public warning for to make my hands free: next my action will be temp.ban.

To all: if this carousel will not stopped, I will force 1 day temp.ban for public accusation in cloning without proof.