Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: That's enough for now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: That's enough for now.

There is no doubt that this board in on its last breath aided by the pursuit of trolls most recently spearheaded by the desexed old tosser fountainhall of which this has been his only avenue of self gratification. When a topic becomes a constant battle between Latin...fequent.....arsenal...with the occastional quip from scottish who really cares? NOT me and I suspect not many of the few remaining members! cdnmatt is by far the most pathetic creature, firstly if he is a liar secondly if he is for real!
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; May 21st, 2017 at 13:42.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 21st, 2017), sglad (May 22nd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    There is no doubt that this board in on its last breath aided by the pursuit of trolls most recently spearheaded by the desexed old tosser fountainhall of which this has been his only avenue of self gratification
    Tra-la-la!

And what other response would anyone have expected from a poster who uses this Board for every possible negative comment he's unable to post over on gaybutton's site? He didn't even read my earlier post and yet maintains the fiction - started by Arsenal and which I shot down some months ago - that I am a mix of Conan Doyle and John Le Carre on the hunt for trolls. I have posted far more positive, upbeat posts and interesting trip reports here than MFAS ever did. But then he's stuck most of the time in Pattaya, rarely travels outside its environs, and is merely interested in one thing - negativity.

When a Board continuously boasts this sort of negativity from posters like MFAS, of course it is on its last legs. If only his posts were interesting or fun or even anywhere close to the truth, they might just hold a modicum of interest. They don't. He's is just a Board bore.
    Last edited by fountainhall; May 21st, 2017 at 14:11.

Liked

When I first started to read this site , a few yrs ago , it was great. Guys used to write in about every day matters , such , as were to eat condos to rent , where to get the a/e serviced, new bars etc , now its just a site for some members to bitch about some one else. I tend to check in every few days , and now one can go almost a whole weeks with no new reports or subjects We all know pattaya is slowing dying, but then most of the western world is changing in this way and that, just look at sunnie plaza now compared to a few years ago. There are less older guys coming to pattaya now . there fore less guys asking for help on sites like this , and when they do, they get lots of crap slung back in ther face , which stops them ever coming back The trouble with banning people is that they just come back with another name , but it would help if the worst ofenders were banned , , Now im about to be shot down I expect

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

sglad (May 22nd, 2017), Surfcrest (May 21st, 2017)

Liked: 1

I stopped posting or even looking at this forum about 5 years ago . Today I took a peek and OMG nothings changed, Illusionjs shattered boyfriends beating people up and all the rest when is everyone going to accept that Thailand is just a violent whore house
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    cdnmatt is by far the most pathetic creature, firstly if he is a liar secondly if he is for real!
    I love that line! Made my day.