FAQ & Help

Thread: Nice boys was good

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nice boys was good

[QUOTE=latintopxxx;293216

great to hear that the stage is packed full of talent, must admit i had a giggle when negative nellies claimed that due to covid the gogo business was dead and would never recover.../QUOTE]

Agree.

I can't help but feel redeemed after being scoffed at by "negative nellies" for 2-1/2 years every time I said "The Scene will Revive Itself".

Beer and Mak seem to be hanging onto Nice Boys by their fingertips as Sunee continues to fade into the background. Rumor has it that someone is in the process of gutting Forest House next door to turn it into a laundry mat. What a drag!

I hate change, especially when it effects my favorite place on Earth. I ride my motorbike around the Sunee loop on a weekly basis just to pay my respects to the past and absorb the feelings. All I sense are hungry ghosts perched in between the dilapidated buildings, taunting me with their seductive smiles...with glimpses of a past life that seems even more surrealistic.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 6th, 2022), Badronald (December 28th, 2022), bkkmfj2648 (December 6th, 2022), llz (December 7th, 2022), moistmango (April 19th, 2023), Ruthrieston (December 8th, 2022)