Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Criminal background checks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

After the Mod's erasing a part of Mr Wonder's ignorant, disgracefull and wind-up pedo-post (which is a good deed, in deed, on said Mods part) the voyage to Vientiane and the swimmimg across the Kong River with dogs, boyfriends, luggage, blind pills etc etc etc,(breastroke? sidestroke? butterfly?) still awaits parsing and there is still, hovering over the Board, the topic at hand.
    However, the absence of true interest does begin to feel like once Cndmatt has put his big toe into said Kong River's dried up water works there is nothing else left to report on, nor be at all bothered with.

Let's just assume that the man/boy from Tuktoyaktuk is now sipping cappuccino, and downing a few 'pain au chocolat' in De Gaul's last colony in south east Asia and berating Leo for choosing the wrong rental and the wrong rental payment system in Lao: To Wit ..."Show me the Money Asshole". Or ~ a paragraph can only take so many "To Wits"). To Wit ... "Leo my dear, What a F%#&*ing LOSER you are".

Gosh, we can't have that!! Oh no!

I still don't believe that any of Cndmatt's bullshit is in fact nothing else but ... bullshit, that is.
    Last edited by Smiles; March 21st, 2018 at 23:04.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (March 22nd, 2018), francois (March 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    After the Mod's erasing a part of Mr Wonder's ignorant, disgracefull and wind-up pedo-post (which is a good deed, in deed, on said Mods part) the voyage to Vientiane and the swimmimg across the Kong River with dogs, boyfriends, luggage, blind pills etc etc etc,(breastroke? sidestroke? butterfly?) still awaits parsing and there is still, hovering over the Board, the topic at hand.
    However, the absence of true interest does begin to feel like once Cndmatt has put his big toe into said Kong River's dried up water works there is nothing else left to report on, nor be at all bothered with.

Let's just assume that the man/boy from Tuktoyaktuk is now sipping cappuccino, and downing a few 'pain au chocolat' in De Gaul's last colony in south east Asia and berating Leo for choosing the wrong rental and the wrong rental payment system in Lao: To Wit ..."Show me the Money Asshole". Or ~ a paragraph can only take so many "To Wits"). To Wit ... "Leo my dear, What a F%#&*ing LOSER you are".

Gosh, we can't have that!! Oh no!

I still don't believe that any of Cndmatt's bullshit is in fact nothing else but ... bullshit, that is.
    Whilst I generally agree with you, the swimming across the Mekhong is now out of the window, he is hoping to normally cross the border at FSB1.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Whilst I generally agree with you, the swimming across the Mekhong is now out of the window, he is hoping to normally cross the border at FSB1.

No idea what FSB1 is, but yes, the Nong Khai border. I've already been promised by Thai immigration I will not be detained, which was my only real worry. Just pay my 20,000 baht at the border, get blacklisted, and accept the fact I can't return to Thailand for a long time.

Then we've already obtained me a visitor VISA for Laos at their local embassy here in Khon Kaen.

Plus I have a 1 year business VISA already lined up for me in Laos. $600 USD, multiple entry, takes about 25 days, then we have to leave the country and return. I'm thinking either Gong Kong to incorporate and finally get bank accounts again from HSBC, or a trip to Siam Reap to check out the temples,

Another of those really expensive months. Can't say I'm looking forward to it. I really need to get off my ass, and start making better money.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (March 23rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No idea what FSB1 is, but yes, the Nong Khai border. I've already been promised by Thai immigration I will not be detained, which was my only real worry. Just pay my 20,000 baht at the border, get blacklisted, and accept the fact I can't return to Thailand for a long time.

Then we've already obtained me a visitor VISA for Laos at their local embassy here in Khon Kaen.

Plus I have a 1 year business VISA already lined up for me in Laos. $600 USD, multiple entry, takes about 25 days, then we have to leave the country and return. I'm thinking either Gong Kong to incorporate and finally get bank accounts again from HSBC, or a trip to Siam Reap to check out the temples,

Another of those really expensive months. Can't say I'm looking forward to it. I really need to get off my ass, and start making better money.
    You are extremely lucky, good to hear. FSB1=friendship bridge 1, which is the bridge at Nong Khai. Lao immigration is using the FSB abbreviation to refer to the four bridges over the Mekhong. FSB2 = Mukdahan-Savan, FSB3=Nakhom Phanom-Tha Kaek and FSB4 is the one up north.

You could have gotten the visitor visa right at FSB1, same price takes all but 10 minutes. As to leaving the country, yeah, going to use Thailand as a visa run country is out if you get blacklisted, so that will force you to fly (unless you like really really long bus trips).

7. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (March 23rd, 2018)